Help needed

dgman77

Update:

He went to see a new neurologist, place recommended on the list. Was good with the D3 regimen. Added another steroid taper and Verapamil.  His blood pressure normally is 90/50. I bought him a blood pressure cuff to keep track. So far so good. 0 headaches since he started on Tuesday April 4th. The doc wants to slowly wean him off all meds (eventually). He couldn't believe he has been on daily meds for 5 years. I am so hopeful and can't thank everyone enough! This is the shortest cluster to date in 5 years.

Signed,

A very happy wife

• 2 weeks later...

All wonderful news!

And getting that cuff is a great idea. :) I too have low bp and used a cuff with bp measurements to convince my neuro that anymore verapamil was a bad idea for me. Some folks can take 600+ mg of it and be fine. Others cannot.

You are a rock star for all the work that you have done. Just think, you have accomplished more for your husband in a few weeks than past doctors ever did. How cool is that??