R C Seeds

Hello FG,

I've just spoken to the guy on the phone.

His name is Jim.

I was wondering if we could make it one of those "sticky"

topics?

Kinda saves us having to post the link to sufferer's looking for RC's.

Hope your well.

CArl...

Edited to add.

I've also given him the link to here.

• 2 weeks later...
Is this a safe place to purchase seeds from UK to US?

Why not send an email, & ask Dee.

The man's name is Jim.

I'm sure you have places closer to home though.

CArl...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, may be this helps, this one is where I also get now the mycelium boxes:

http://www.azarius.net/smartshop/psychedelics/lsa_seeds/ololiuhqui/

they don't ship to USA, Norway and Australia. This other

http://www.tranceplants.net/consumer.php

don't ship to Indonesia, Ukrania and Australia.

I'm sorry for the Australians, some friends from New Zealand are going to visit you?.

Saludos

Poli

PD: Hola CArl, wish you are well.

• 2 weeks later...

The Rivea Corymbosa seeds are cheaper on www.Shamanic-Extracts.com

http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/shamanic-ethnobotanicals/psychedelic-seeds/index2.html

They are 200 seeds for 16 US dollars, as opposed to 200 seeds for 32 pounds (roughly 55 US dollars). Cheaper than the CH discount.

They also sell LSA morning glory seeds, and magic truffles.

• 2 months later...

Just ordered 500 RC seeds from iamshaman.com  Thought that my CH were gone; no cycles for 5+ years.  I'm 52, and my last cycle ended immediately following an NAET (acupuncture allergy elimination) treatment. I thought that by now I was out of the woods and done with them or outgrown them.

Just started a cycle Monday, following Christmas stress, parties, alcohol and heavy workouts. I also discovered that I was inadvertently consuming quite a bit of aspartame.  Now I'm wondering if the aforementioned acupuncture "cure" was just a  coincidence. 

I have tried many, many things, but not psychedelics (religious/spiritual reasons).  I coped with daily Zomig, which I heard is up to $50/pill? :P

So far, the cycle is atypical.  Pain is not as intense, and sometimes just getting up and walking handles it, or an energy drink during the daytime attacks. Not the usual 2:20 am ice pick through the eye, pacing and crying for 3-4h.

I've also ordered PC spores and a bag, although I was unsuccessful in the past growing these.  I could use some tips ::).

Anyway, I'm back, and happy to see that this community is as helpful, kind and caring as it was during my last cycle several years ago :)

Hey Keith,

Welcome back to the community!!  Sorry the beast found your address again though!!

I've also ordered PC spores and a bag, although I was unsuccessful in the past growing these.I could use some tips 

Unfortunately, in the past year those of us who have posted about our use of mycobags, have had limited success.....but, some success will get you started!!! 

The PF Tek method is what everyone seems to be having to most luck with.....relatively simple and fairly cheap to get started.  You can find an excellent set of 4 videos on youtube......search Lets grow mushrooms......watch the 4 part series by "MushroomRR" for a complete rundown on the PF Tek.

Hope this helps and again, Welcome Back!!

Dallas Denny

Hey Keith, I'm 50, and my cycles have changed quite a bit in the more recent years. Not as intense, longer cycles and longer remissions too! You haven't mentioned oxygen as an abortive. It has all but eliminated my use of imitrex. 6-8 minutes huffing 02 and I can be pain free. The keys:

High flow regulator, at least 15 LPM preferably up to 25

Non Re Breather mask..(critical, re breathers and nasal canulas are worthless)

Get on it at the first sign of an attack.

Certainly worth a look see, sorry the beast never seems to lose your address. :'(

Joe

Thanks!  I tried O2 with the nasal cannula/low flow without results, but will look into the higher flow/non-rebreather mask. 

I thought that I outgrew these CHs :(  Now it's quite a different presentation--only 2 night time and mostly shadows during the day.  It's been 1 week.  This is certainly the time of year that I got them in the past, even in Florida. 

Can I go to a scuba shop and pick up the O2 and regulator?  Order the mask online?  I'm in Chicago.

Quite frankly, I'm hoping to quickly get my seeds or psilo and be done with this cycle before it gets a head of steam.

Hey Keith,

Your two options for O2 are a medical oxygen supplier with a doc's script ( must read a minimum of 15 lpm and preferably 25 lpm) or your local welding supply for a bottle of welding O2 (no script required but don't tell them you're gonna breathe it)......just order a Welding O2 regulator from Harbor Freght tools for around $50 and order a Opti2Mask from the CH.com online store for $30. 

Dallas Denny

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Just read your post -- wierd same for me -- 52 -- been in remission for 3 years -- thought they were gone -- came back in November - mild -- excedrin migraine a little o2 and I was good -- by January 1 back full force -- ice pick in the friggin brain x10!!  Came back to this board for help and am researching these seeds...(per suggestion of Ron)  God help me I need for these to go away -- I have become only 1/2 of me -- fighting the depression that comes with lack of sleep plus my neuro put me on methergine which at this point just gives me cramps.........

Thank God for all of and your posts -- it is the only thing that keeps me sane!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry, but I am being a bit ditsy, guess it's either all the meds or the sleepless nights from sucking down the caffeine and oxygen.

well, my question is: can you order from the link on the first post on this page and get delivery in the United States and is this a safe option?

If not, can someone give me another option fr the RC seeds?

Thanks so much,

Barbara

(frustrated123)

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry, but I am being a bit ditsy, guess it's either all the meds or the sleepless nights from sucking down the caffeine and oxygen.

well, my question is: can you order from the link on the first post on this page and get delivery in the United States and is this a safe option?

Or does this place deliver to the United States?

http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/shamanic-ethnobotanicals/psychedelic-seeds/index2.html

If not, can someone give me another option for the RC seeds?

Thanks so much,

Barbara

(frustrated123)

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have read the entire      " newbie" thread and don't see any reference to RC seeds, just spores. Are these the same things?

Also, I am in Canada. Anyone know if that's likely to pose a problem for me?

I am a little overwhelmed by all the gardening required and will try not to be a PITA with questions about the whole process.

kika, RC seeds are from the rivea corymbosa plant.  When ground up and mixed with water they provide LSA, which helps many people with CH.  Spores, on the other hand, are the "seeds" from which mushrooms are grown--in this case, psilocybin mushrooms.

A good place to read about RC and other seeds is here: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1290128974

That's in the "Clusterbuster files" here. There's a lot more very clear information, courtesy of TommyD, in those files.  You might also want to read this for an overview: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1290127865

I know that RC seeds are sold by companies that operate in Canada, so I presume you can legally buy and hold them.  Preparing and drinking them is of course a different matter.  Others will know more about Canadian laws in general.

There are no PsITA here -- only people looking for something to help them or someone they care about.  Ask all the questions you have.

My first question always is, Are you using oxygen?