R C Seeds

Hi Kika.

These seeds, Rivea Corombosa (RC) and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (HBW) all contain LSA, these terms are used interchangeably in the threads others have pointed out.

I get mine through mail order from this company:  http://www.urbanshaman.net/

They are based in Vancouver and only ship in Canada, I've been very happy with their service.

You could also do a google search for either Rivea Corombosa seeds or Hawaiian Baby wodrose seeds, adding a nearby big city to the search.

Good to see you posting, sorry you have to be here.

FG

kika, in order to know about more options, you might also want to read about licorice root treatment (here: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298659068) and about vitamin D3, which you can read some about here http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1300245052

You should probably look at the long, somewhat complicated thread over at ch.com that is mentioned in Bejeeber's first post there.

Licorice root and D3 have been very effective for some people, and they're things you might be able to try even if you decide to go with seeds or another busting method, while you're waiting for busting materials.  I say "might be able to try" because some conventional CH pharmaceuticals interfere with the licorice root treatment.  I don't think it's clear yet whether they also interfere with the D3 treatment.

Let us know (if you wish) more about you and what you are currently doing re CH, so we can be as helpful as possible.

Thanks for your replies.  I know on ch.com there is a place to introduce yourself, but am not sure if this is the right place to so do here. I am Kika there too, so some here may recognize me.

Despite having episodic CH x 11 years now, I know very little about busting. I have done almost everything else to try and prevent/abort them over the years, but ( other than prednisone) nothing has truly prevented them.

My cycles come annually, but for the past few years they have begun at varying seasons. Used to be only the fall, but then changed to the spring and then the summer. Winter is the only safe seaon for some reason. They last for about 4-8 weeks and last year was the first time ever that they woke me up. They always came at 10 am and sometimes 10 pm.

I normally use verapamil to ( theoretically)prevent and triptans with O2 to abort. Have used DHE shots years ago which worked well but is a pain to use and prednisone was great, but I won't ever take it again because of the side effects.

I am nervous, as I am sure many people are, about using something hallucinogenic, but have been thinking about using this method for about 3 years now and feel ready to give it a shot. Also, my profession makes it dangerous for me to use, but at this point, my health trumps that.

I have a science/health background, but have to say that the whole process involved in procuring the end product makes trying to call up an old friend from high school kinda appealing.

Hope to learn as much as I can from you all here and crossing my fingers that I have finally found the thing that will put a stop to this annual nightmare.

K

Kika, others here are much more knowledgeable than I am.  I can say that it's not hard to procure rivea corymbosa seeds.  Here's the website of a place in Canada, in addition to the one Fun Guy suggested, that offers them very inexpensively: http://tranceplants.net/

(They're under "Shamanic Herbs" (the search function isn't currently working there).)

Preparing RC seeds is also very easy, and when used at the levels commonly taken to deal with CH, I think it's very rare to experience any kind of psychedelic effect at all from RC seeds.  I have been corrected by experts when using the word "hallucinogenic," being told in particular that LSA does not create hallucinations.  I don't know if this distinction makes a difference for you, but as I said, it would be surprising if you experienced much more than a slight "buzz" from treatment-level doses of RC.  It's wise to be prepared, of course -- set and setting.

As you have probably read, it's strongly advised to be off all typical CH meds -- to be "detoxed" -- for at least five days before taking any busting materials.  For some folks, that's a tough hurdle.  There are other things important to know about -- typical "post-dose hits," for example -- but that advice can evolve if you decide to go this route. 

Although some people, maybe many people, find that LSD or psilocybin are stronger medicine than seeds, I know that many people have achieved very good results with RC.  Hawaiian baby woodrose (HBWR) seeds are also effective -- they're just much more of a pain to prepare, and some people find them more psychedelic in their effect.  If you were to order RC seeds now, you would probably have them by the time your detox period is over.  I believe that RC, and oxygen, probably saved my daughter's life.  I know that those things have made it livable.

For maximum responses, I think you'd be best off re-starting a thread somewhere more noticeable (not tacked on to this RC seeds thread), like as a new thread at this "General Board."

Just saw your reply now. Sorry  :-[

O2 and triptans have been my lifeline for a few years now. I have a tank in my bedroom, one in the car and one at work when I am in a cycle. Nothing like travelling light.......

I am going to order the RC seeds. Think 50 is a decent amount to start with?

I am going to order the RC seeds. Think 50 is a decent amount to start with? 

Like everyone says, dosage is a highly individualized thing, also affected by the quality and freshness of the seeds.  I'm no expert.  My thought would be that 50 is definitely too few to buy (if that's what you're asking about--you might take 4-5 doses at an average of maybe 40 or more per dose), and maybe a bit too many for a first dose (if that's what you're asking about).  Re the first dose, I'd ask that at your other thread.

• 1 month later...

Ok new here and it all looks intense and complicated basically i would like the folowing info:

Can you direct me to a site here in NZ that i can buy either these RC seeds or the magic mushroom spores?

Cheers