Pondering dosage and timing

Bejeeber

8 days ago I dosed with 1.5 grams of the mushroom remedy, with intent to kill off my escalating shadows that I'm concerned could be a precursor to a full blown episode.

Boy am I a lightweight! I had a stronger experience than anticipated, so I laid down, closed my eyes and just went with  the psychedelic 3D environments and enjoyed some music and laughter.  8-)

I had shadows both during the dosing experience and on the days/nights following, with last night being the first night that I didn't notice any shadowing during my usual couple of brief night time wake ups. I'm not discouraged about the lingering shadows  - I've read here and been advised that it's not always a "poof the CH is gone" process.

So now I'm pondering whether I oughta give it another go this evening, and if so, should I go with the strong (for me) 1.5 gram dose again, since I don't find it objectionable.....

I'm thinking that if last night was a better night, maybe ride it out for a few more.  If the shadow comes back, or the clusters start in, then dose. 

As far as the quantity is concerned, you may have just had a stronger batch.  Your next 1.5 may have no experience whatsoever, and since you didn't find it objectionable anyway, I say go for it.

I had shadows both during the dosing experience and on the days/nights following, with last night being the first night that I didn't notice any shadowing during my usual couple of brief night time wake ups.

So you had some post dose "shadows", but last night was shadow free?  This is promising.

So now I'm pondering whether I oughta give it another go this evening, and if so, should I go with the strong (for me) 1.5 gram dose again, since I don't find it objectionable.....

I would say hold off and see for now, unless your activity starts picking up again.  Optimal busting seems to occur when you can stretch the time between dosing more and more. 

On the other hand, if this evening is going to be the only time that you will have to dose for a while, then go ahead.  Nothing wrong with hitting it hard as long as you have the resources.

bb

Good advice there alleyoop and Clustermom - thanks.

Yeah I was starting to think that I could hold off on the busting unless shadows reappear during the day today, and now when I hear y'all say it I'm inclined to agree.  :)

I'll still be working from the same batch as last weeks busting, so at least there'll be no mystery about the potency.