help

bigfoot

i"m so glad to find this site.I had these things all my life.When i was in 4th grade the doc said i had infected tonsils in12th they said it was my teeth.So now i set up at 3am with no teeth and still have these things.Im glad or not that sombody understands what kind of pain im in.sorry for the grammer but im writting with one eye.I read on your site aboult redbull went out to buy a case.if that dont work thers always a bullet 40 years is anoff of this shit

thers always a bullet 

Hello BF,

Lots of better ways to deal with this pain on here my friend.

First of all.

Have you got oxygen?

If not, it should definitely help to get you on the road to recovery.

CArl...

They're lots of folks here who know what it feels like. Most have contributed what they've learned, after many years of suffering, about things that ease and in many cases eliminate the pain. Read and ask questions. Everybody wants to help.

Thanx all.I think the redbull helped slept for 3 hours first time in weeks.o2 out of the?smoke to much Iknow its a trigger but cant stop.havnt had a spell like this in years.Boss said i look like shit get off the drugs.I tried to explain but he not buying it. he said he gets migrains all the time to suck it up.what an a$$hole.got to go ill keep reading your post trying to learn

Hey there. I too was in a bad way once or twice. This site and all of the people here helped me in ways I can't relate. I am forever in their debt for their sound advice, direction and for just being there to listen.

Pay attention to their words, they'll point you in the right way. You are all ready on the right track. Just keep reading and learning, and soon you will know more than 98% of all doctors on the subject. Here's a link to a document you can print and give to your boss, and anyone else concerned.

http://www.ouch-us.org/downloads/ch_syndrome.pdf

I hope you find some relief

What alleyoop said!!!  The miracle of being able to abort a hit in under 10 minutes without resorting to a Trex jab (and at a far cheaper price per abort than Trex I might add),  is wayyy worthy of what few precautions you have to adhere to,  to be able to use O2 therapy safely!!!

DD

BF, I'm glad your here and sorry you have to be :)

The RC seeds are great!! I have taken them 3 times and only had 1 bad night out of the last 13. Sleeping and going to work (not looking like I'm coming off an all night drunk)  8-)

Ask questions, vent, tell your story. This is a wonderful site full of great information and the comfort and support of others who know your pain and are willing to help.

Pain Free wishes and prayers, Carole

PS oxygen works great to abort CH I use it and am a smoker

many of us are heavy smokers and we use o2. keep this in mind about o2. o2 in and of itself is not flammable. it accelerates the burn. if you leave your o2 on and lay it on your sweater then your sweater turns into a flare. simply educate yourself on the characteristics of o2. its safe to use if you smoke just dont light up if your clothes are full of o2

Do i need :-[ a scrip to get o2? I have no health insurance and im just a poor carpenter

absolutely not. you can rent a bottle of o2 from airgas or linde. i get mine from tractors supply. i have never used  a script to get o2. 

.....he said he gets migrains all the time to suck it up.what an a$$hole..

Why yes, he is isn't he?

Hopefully info gained here will both help you both get off the drugs and get better control over the CH, then the a$$hole boss can go &^*%$ himself.  :D

Hey Bigfoot I'm not experienced enough to offer any advice like the other members, but find what works for you and don't give up!! If your a carpenter, got to know someone working with O2. Load up the caffeine it seems to works for   me, till you can find some long term solutions. Wishing you the best, and some relief!!

I would recommend getting welders 02.  Same oxygen, no script, and much cheaper.  I pay $48 for a refill of the large tanks, called an m tank I believe.  Highly recoomend talking a serious look.  Make sure you get the right regulator and mask.  Check the link on the menu button to the left.  I am dead serious when I say that 02 has saved my life.

Hey Bigfoot, welcome to the best place you could have possibly found.  I can tell by your original post you are at that deepest, darkest, shittiest place there is and I just want you to hang in there beacause these people can and will help you.  I too have done oxy and I smoke.  I didnt have the right mask tho, make sure you get the proper mask.  Keep logging on, keep us posted.  WE CARE!  Do you have big feet?  I do, I wear a womens size 12!   ;D  I get teased all the time.  You hang in there buddy, I mean it!!!

Raquel aka Rock

Tingeling,

Size 2!   Wow, we're a pair!  lol.  I wear alot of converse (chuck taylors) ya know cuz they are unisex.  I hate buying shoes, they dont make any cool stuff in my size.  You know how that feels.  I was called bigfoot when I was a kid.  My daughter is cursed too, she wears a size 12 already and she is only 14.  My brother wears a 15 in mens, we're all amazons.  lol

Bigfoot,

How about an update?  How are you doing??? 

Rock   

Still here 2 days in a bad one 5 or 6 10 kip a day been lasting 2 hours at a time no sleep you all know the routine.Thay never last 2 hours before.Normaly 1 hour tops.My damn hair hurts LOL.Called off work today wore out,piss on them,they call me bigfoot not cause i got big feet im just hairy like bigfoot.I wish i had big feet and all the benifits that go with them ::)