Biomagnetic treatement, bee stings and pain in the neck

Back again after a good wile. Last time I signed in the Vitamin D treatement killed the attacks quickly (huge dosis killing the pain the next day)

Now I´m back to bad and the vitamin D doesn´t work at the moment. I also use the Mushrooms every 5 days now (done 3 dosis of 2,5 gram dried mushrooms)

Still in pain and I even had to inject myself again with Sumatriptán because I was so tiered of all the attacks. I have around three at night and about 4-6 during the day. Not all heavy of the highest level but some are.

I try to stay of the medicine because I know that I had more and heavier attacks when I was talking the injections, I try to cope with O2 and just press the pause button. Sometime I just can´t coop anymore and get myself an injection.

Were do you have the pain, Only face or neck aswell

I have a question about the pain others have. Mine is on the right side of the face and burns and bangs hard, but a lot af pain also comes from the neck. I just feel something making a lot of pressure over there, am I the only one?

Heavy pain in shoulder and upper back and bee stings

I also have a lot of pain in the upper back, my shoulders and one side of my neck. I think this is caused by the ongoing attacks and the muscle tension going up. Its like a burning pain in the muscles. Last night I had a friend over, a bee keeper. He let some bees sting my upper back and shoulder. I also had my normal attacks during the night and noticed that the burning feeling, in the muscles that were stung, was gone. Untill now. 

Is there somebody who tried bee stings? 

Last point, Magnetism treatement

Haven´t done it yet but are there people who have tried this? 

Can't answer your actual questions, but some things that might help:

Batch, the developer of the D3 regimen, has found that during times when pollen counts are high, the D3 will stop working.  He says to take 2-3 doses of Benadryl per day, at the standard dosage.  Says it got him back to pain-free.

Are you splitting your trex doses?  Still works, less side effects: https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/2446-extending-imitrex/

Are you trying caffeine -- energy shot, energy drink, or even strong coffee -- at the first sign of an attack?

the Caffeine i´ve tried a lot of times with different effects or not even sure if the effects were of the caffeine. I even had asperine with high dosis of caffeine. 

Problem always is, is it working or am I just PF.

I can check the Benadryl don´t know if they have it here in Spain, it is beginning of summer so pollen are active. But I like to look more into the fact that I have low vit D levels, I live in Spain, in the country side, lots of sun....... Why is my vit D so low. 

Talking another medicine would be an option but I prefer to get medicine free.

But, do more people have the same pain in the back of the head aswell, used magnetism therapy or experiences with bee stings 

O, my muscles on the back and the shoulder, were I had a beesting yesterday, are feeling lots better. I did had attacks today but the burning feeling on those spots were gone.

Tomorrow I´m gone get one in my neck, on the right side. I have one muscle there that seems connecten to the shoulder one and the back of my head, that is still burning.

Rogier,

My pain feels like two rods are stuck through my right eye one exits just behind the center of my ear and the other exits the neck at the base of my skull. I have the mussel pain down the neck for a few days after an atack. I use a medical heat pad and Flexeral for a few days. I have to take the flexeral during the day and stay awake or it will bring on an attack.

Well I had to stay awake aswell. Bad Night.

At midday my friend the beekeeper came by wile I had an attack. We descided to set 3 more bee stings, now under the scull were all bad comes from. 5 minlater without pain, Even the pain in my face became less, the nerve less sensitive.

At eleven at night I went to hem and got 3 more just to see if this can get me through the night. Ive been reading about therapies that do this, but I can´t find anything about CH

I try not to use medicine, I try to survive on O2, but a naturl pain killer is something I would prefer, no side effects except the sting offcourse, but that seems to get less over time. 

I keep you posted

well, next day. I had some more stings in the mourning. It seems to kill the pain and attach for a while but after a few hours its all back AGAIN. Difference this night was that the pain in the neck was less. It were mainly attacks were the nerves in the face exploded.

My muscles are doing well on the other side. even though I had a lot off attacks and pain in shoulder my neck, shoulder and muscles on my back are pretty relaxed, no pain.

Bee stings help your k receptors get filled so when you get an attack, less are filled = less pain.

They also cause you to deplete your p level, so when you get an attack, less P = less time for the headache.

Read revised my lean theory in the theory implementation forum to learn more about bees and k and p.

Good luck. The Indians knew all about the bees and these headaches.