Update

Psiloscribe

Hello people,
Sorry I've been AWOL so much. I wanted to update you on a couple of things.
First off, a few people know but not many, that my wife Mary was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. That has kept us busy. She has already had a couple of surgeries and we are now waiting for more lab reports to tell us how we need to proceed. I know some of you know her and have met her at the conferences.

The conference is coming together very nicely. Eileen brewer is doing a great job pulling it all together. We will be smashing attendance figures from years past. I hope many of you can make it.

I wanted to explain a little about our scholarship process and awards. We had an extraordinarily high request for help getting to Austin this year. Requests well above $20,000.00 in total which is considerably more than we could ever meet. 
Our goal is always to try to get as many people there as possible and we used the limited funds we had to try to do that. If you applied and were turned down, it had nothing to do with anything other than we just didn't have the funds. I wish we could offer free hotel rooms and transportation to everyone because we know how important these events can be for people.

Thanks to everyone here for keeping the board active and helping everyone that arrives. Its an important part of what we do.

best,

Bob

Bob, I really hope the labs are good for Mary. I know this is very hard, but you are by her side which counts for a lot. All the best to both of you. All positive thoughts being sent. She will be included in my midnight musing.

Glad that you checked in!!!! :)  We should re-name you Mr Busy Wold.

• Like 1

I am new here, although, I have visited periodically over a decade. I have learned much here in the alternative treatment arena, thanks to peeps like yourself. With that said I am sure you are doing the same in the cancer arena... do not hesitate to read Ty Bolinger's book "Cancer Think Outside the Box" and a web presence called "The Truth about Cancer" Susanne Summers also has a new book out this year I cannot remember the name but easy to find... God bless you and healing on your wife.. In our prayers. Cath

Thanks everyone.
Lab reports came back with good news and no more surgery and no chemo needed. She'll be starting a course of radiation in a few weeks and then we'll both be seeing everyone at the conference.

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers and well wishes. The cluster family means a lot to both of us. its been almost 20 years on the different generations of this board.

Best,

Bob

• Like 1