Conference Room Share Thread

Hello to everyone thinking about attending the conference in Austin.

There are some people that will only be able to attend if they can find a partner to share a room with during the conference.

If you are looking to share a room to help with expenses, or are willing to share your room with someone in need, please use this thread to make arrangements.

If you're interested, I would suggest posting an email address along with your posting so that you can discuss details and chat about it in email.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Bob

• 2 months later...

who am I? Dennis O'Connor. Feel free to check the archives of this site and Clusterheadaches.com back 20 years or so.

or my FB page https://www.facebook.com/dennisoc2000

ANYWAY....I'm 65 now....I can barely afford the gas and conference fee.

I live in Conroe Texass...3 hrs from Austin.

I need a place to crash in Austin. By myself...and maybe any CHer near by me who needs a ride.

Ya see...I can offer a ride in my car or wheelchair lift equipped van to any folks around me who want to go. Which means any folks between Conroe Tx and Austin...that need a free ride. And if some cat replies to this "place to crash" request...then all ya need is $125 for the conference....an if thats a financial game stopper...i'm bettin you can sneak in.

WHY do i care ? You ask? I'd like to shake Bob's hand before I die. As an episodic KIP 10 CHer for years...having tried everything under the sun..every crazy fuckin thing that appeared on Clusterheadaches.com.....like any truly in pain CHer must...after vilifying Bob and friends..in desperation ....i grew their godamn shrooms....and ate some....I have been CH free for a decade er so.

YES...I do have two tanks of O2 and the latest Cluster masks close by....i always will....cause the beast woke me a FEW ....(as in 3-4) times in the past decade...I stay armed.

Imagine that...saying that you or some CHer you know has only had 3-4 Clusters in 10 years.!

Anyway...fuck all this blah blah blah...

If ya need a ride or have a place in Austin fer me to crash..contact me doconnor2000@gmail.com...or 936.333.5966

Whoa...it just occurred to me...My van has a pull out back seat bed...I'll just park in the holiday inn parkin lot.

Nevermind.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ok...Bob...well thanks anyway fer starting this thread...it needs to be posted in future years..obviously...i have received no responses ...thats cool ...you know me...I'm painfree...i just wanted to come fer shits and gigtgles..and can't be there...BUTT there are many fuckin CHERS who are not as lucky as me who NEED to fuckin be there....You and I have been there ...and know many friends who ...can't shell out the kind of bucks it takes to be there...I have run founded and run NPO's . i'm asking a lot....you and DJ have given us wonders...you know i hold you cats in the highest esteem...i'm here ...a cheerleader fer the tired and poor and lonely folks with CH...i don't know what the solution is...butt it's gotta be ...for them...sumpthin other than an expensive hotel and appetisers.

• Like 1