I'm back

jimmys

Hello everyone. After a year of remission the beast has returned just as the dog days of summer come rolling in. Temps in the nineties and humidity out  of control. An afternoon dance with the beast in the dead heat and no vitamins or trex or O2 in sight. No doc will see me as I am presently uninsured and my street doc is nowhere to be found. Woe is me. But wait......I do have but one shot of trexie left from two years ago but when do I use it? Its not like before when you can cheat the needle and use the same vile three times. Now you have to use the whole six mgs. It really only takes two mgs. to abort a CH but they insist on selling us six at over $100.00 per shot. If my math is correct then they can sell us two mg. shots for a little over thirty three and one third dollars. Has anyone ever looked into suing Pharms for over medicating us in the name of profit? Anyway enough of a rant. When do I use my one and only shot? Now or wait till mid summer when temps reach the hundreds. I feel like a man who was left on a deserted island with a gun and one bullet. I wonder if I can get through the whole cycle without using it. Just face the beast head on and bully my way through it. But OH those Kip seven and higher days are a scary thought. Three hours of pure unadulterated hell, aware of every nano second. Well, I've been there before. There is however maybe one light at the end of this tunnel. I noticed a farm not far from here with some cows grazing. Hmmm, I wonder? I feel better. The CH has returned to shadows for now. Thank you all for letting me babble on. PFDAN to all.

Are you sure you can't get that injector open?  See the bottom of this page: https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/2446-extending-imitrex/

Why don't you set up an O2 system using welding O2?

What about seeds?

Really, no doctor will see you?  We called around to walk-in clinics that would take cash and said they would prescribe trex for CH. Brought documentation of CH from previous doc; got trex prescription.

Can't you restart the vitamin D3 regimen?  Take melatonin at night? 

Thank you CHfather. I do tend to be a bit dramatic but it helps me through the pain. Thanks to you for sharing that link and Matt who made that video I now have three little trexies. I don't have a link to order seeds though. I haven't tried D3 regimen yet as I have always had other aborts. Need to find that link too. Cant afford to pay cash for trex these days but i honestly believe they prolong the cycle anyway. I'm sure to find out this time around. Thanks again for info and advice. 

Welding oxygen?

D3: https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/1308-d3-regimen/

Seeds:  www.tranceplants.net or www.iamshaman.com

There have been a couple of folks here who have gotten significant quick pain relief by putting their feet into a bathtub with water as hot as they can stand.  And what about energy shots (5-Hour Energy, for example)?  They often work pretty well if taken at the first sign.  Most people think cold is better for the shots.

My bathtub method: Grab a can of caffeine while running the water, stick feet in steaming water and slam the drink . I use a washcloth on my face while doing this. If it is really bad, I will put in several inches of screaming hot water and sit in it. It works well in a pinch. Not perfect, but very helpful if there is no O2 in the house.

Own the bottle, mask etc, be friends with the local o2 supply house! forget askin a dr. to please make it happen for you.  I get a volume discount...lol MM through friends, RC through the mail, git r done! I am going to start growing my own RC. aaaannnnd am going to start busting without needing to! Just sayin... 

• 3 weeks later...

jimmy',

Google "welding supplies" and the name of your town.  Pretty much all you need to know about getting welding O2 in this thread, beginning after the first few posts: https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/4264-i-need-help-please/?hl=%2Bwelding+%2Bcubic+%2Bstory#entry46577

Preferred sources for seeds are www.tranceplants.net (considered to be good seeds, good price; located in Canada, so delivery can be slow and faster delivery is expensive) and www.iamshaman.com (an old standby still used by many people)  You probably want to order at least 250 seeds.

Hi there.  I hate to ask all you veterans but I don't know what else to do. I know I don't have a migraine, because I used to have them. But I don't know for sure if what I have is a cluster.  My pain is ALL THE TIME. My right eye is on fire all the time but my left eye also aches. The pain is definitely worse at times but for the most part it's pain all the time.  I went almost a year with out this kind of headache pain.  I would get tension headaches but Excedrin was sufficient. This one is making me suicidal.  So does it sound like a cluster.  Thanks for any help ya'll can give.

Hi justcurious!

Do you have a Neuro? What you are describing is unusual to me. I would definitely want it checked out by a competent Doc. Your symptoms appear to be a bit different from what I have and what I have read.

It is a good idea to start your own thread so you get more attention. A bit of back ground is usually a help too. Being in constant pain makes that a chore, I understand. But it can help you.

You may be experiencing 'shadows' between clusters. Or you might not. I am concerned that you are talking constant pain and it is affecting both eyes, not just one.

Never are you disturbing us by asking questions! We all started out that way. If you don't ask, you don't get answers, right? Ask away. :)

• Like 2