checking in

Cor68

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on since last summer....wowww!!!...My husband has been doing really well and I did land job...but have been busy finishing my third Master's for Administration in Education....I am in the middle of an internship that is intense....Update on my hubby he was headache free for the entire fall and winter...and most of the summer....Yay!!!!  However, he just recently has been getting a few....hoping it is just a fluke and nothing more....but thanks to all of you.....for your help.....I now know that there is relief....you work tirelessly for others and I am soooo soooo grateful to have found you...all...I have advised him already to start the vitamin regimen that he stoppedddd....I will keep you posted....I would like to be more involved when I finish my internship, which will be in December....

Ditto what spiny said. 

As I remember, your husband is a great guy who was (is?) very resistant to actually treating his CH.  He was taking some unusual triptan in tablet form, and maybe that was all.  I'm sure we recommended practically everything to you the last time around, and I'm glad to see you at least got him do the D3, so I'll just plead with you and him to get oxygen, if he hasn't already.  The rest of the stuff -- verapamil, an injectable triptan, melatonin, energy shots, busting, etc. and etc. -- I'm sure has already been covered, and it could probably help him, but if you have to put your persuasive energy somewhere, it should be for oxygen. Oxygen.  OXYGEN.

• Like 1

Yes, that is me....and you remember well...still the same way...why I don't understand....but I will show him....:) I will keep you posted...and want to do some work or something on this when I finish school in December....it is just important.....