Looking for testers

Hi,

I talked a while ago about the app that we are building right now. This app I build out of personal interest to registrate my own attacks in a good way, and to help other who have these attacks. It will be free to download in the iTunes or Play store.

But I need some testers to install the app and try how it goes. It is a very simple app but it would be nice if there are some people that want te check it again so we can start to registrate soon.

About the setup of the app:

When we have an attack we are unable to startup the computer and edit an excel list, unable to fill-in a report of an app om my mobile. At least, I am un-able to do this. The collected data of almost all apps get stored in a diary. Meaning I have to open and view every day individual to view the data, not handy

Our app is made simple. Press the button of headaches and it is registered, press the button if Sumatriptan and it is registered. Press the button of having a massage, taking Vit D or drinking coffee.....and it is registered. 

Later you can see all your registrations on a timeline instead of an agenda to get a clear view on what you have registered. This will give the option to compare different years, month with each other, compare with other patients and thus giving us the option to help ourselves even better than we do right now.

This app is build to help you all and not out of personal gain!

No jailbreak :) I've signed up for an Itunes and Google Play account so it will be a legal download :)

Please send an email to info@registrateyourjourney.com with titel "tester" and if you have an iPhone or android phone. If I have the first test version online I will inform everybody with information how to find, download and install.

Thanks very much. I hope some more will follow. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This is nice... I can log foods, drinks, and similar things that could be triggers or helpers.  This might help me get a better grasp on what helps and what hinders.

One request: could you add DMT to the list of alternative medicines?  I'm using Other in the meantime... But that's great that things like caffeine, paracetamol, etc are all there.  Now I get to study at a graph of what I've done and how it may have affected my condition, this is awesome!  Thank you so much for making this!