How to restart the D3 regimen and how long

sp_408

Hello-

I am familiar with the D3 regimen and was taking it  but stopped a few months ago because I ran out of supplements.  I would like to restart but do I have to start over completely? Also how long should one stay on this D3 regimen? Months? Years?

Thanks ahead.

~S

Yes, to my knowledge, you need to take all the supplements. Just doing part of it is not advised.

Personally, I stay on it year round. I have my D levels checked every year.

Thanks for the reply.  So do I need to restart the loading phase again if I stopped for 2 months? And since you have stayed on it year around has it helped your CH

sp', it's my understanding that D levels drop pretty fast when folks are off the regimen. Your best bet by far is to get your D level tested and then decide what to do regarding loading.  If you're not in a cycle right now, you might do okay to go with the 10,000IU/day.  Regarding how long you should continue -- I think that most people stay on it all the time, so they don't have to play catch-up when they're in or near a cycle.  Regular testing of D levels is strongly advised.