What changes did treatment make to your life?

tingeling

Hi :)

I want to share my last attack with you folks. On top, when pain is so strong, you can not breath properly, you have cramps from pain. Your mind go in all different directions, having very wild pictures and thoughts. Moving from anger, self pity, desperation, gallows humor, tears and you name it!!

It`s like you have wires that is burning hot, and some being cold as ice, both things will burn you. Wires with spinning saw blades and sharp knives that are being dragged around your arm, neck and head. Up in head, that`s were the "chief" take place. Controlling the pain out from one point, pulling the levers, sitting on the ic-pick, dragging the wires. And all the tricks he possibly come up with. Jaw breaking list goes on.

Having this pain, the last thing that i want to do is breathing trough, at the time, stupid mouthpiece. Nothing seems less logical to do in a way, at that point. Because it`s hard doing it, when you can not breath, and it get interrupted by laughter and crying.

Having all this crazy thoughts, a quote came in my mind:

"The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven"

And then i thought, you know what you have to do, suck it up, and get a grip!! Focus and stop dig into it!! I found a place to stare, laid down on a spike math, focused on the O2, everything got dark around me, focus focus.

The devil doesn`t win, i take the charge of my mind, that way he looses his foothold. Of all changes after started this treatment, this is the biggest one. And maybe the most important one. And the fact that i know, it will never come to that point again, because now i know there`s something to do about it. And some pain, i will take. I accept it. It`s not everyday, all day. I can take having twinges and shadows every day, and i have done that almost all the time, until recently. But i`m more than happy, it`s nothing, it`s not painful. And what is 8 months of "rehabilitation", with improvement from the first treatment? Nothing!!

It took 14 hours, and all pain was gone. This time around, it almost felt good ;D Let him try, i will slap his face!! And i didn`t consider Imitrex. That tells alot what Imitrex does to you.

I`m certain that Imitrex was responsable for hair loss, bad skin, dry skin. Gum, eyes and nose problems, weight loss and making depression worse. I think it can make you depressed on it`s own. And i think it caused much of my suicide thoughts as well.

Finishing this, one thought came in my mind.

I think we are TOUGH!! I think we are aloud to say this about this group of people, DAMN, WE ARE TOUGH facing this :)

Taking charge of my life, my mind, is the biggest change in my life after starting this treatment. Changing not only this condition, and what follows, but an complete alteration of life and personality.

[highlight]I would love to hear what others has experienced as the biggest change.[/highlight]

We should be proud of our self. Happy to know all of you :)

Thank you all :)

Hug and PF wishes from me :-*

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.

- Kahlil Gibran

"The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven"

How profound!  Is that a quote Tingeling?

Taking charge of my life, my mind, is the biggest change in my life after starting this treatment. Changing not only this condition, and what follows, but an complete alteration of life and personality.

Very well said Tingeling.  You have such a knack for being able to express your thoughts in words!  :)

I think we are TOUGH!! I think we are aloud to say this about this group of people, DAMN, WE ARE TOUGH facing this 

I have always said this!! Anyone who has this is the toughest person you will ever meet. In mind, body, and spirit!

You can overcome anything, even this!!

Totally off topic here but.... I wonder if my one of my biological parents had/have CH. Maybe that`s why my father gave me away, or maybe my mum had it.

I think i decided to go try find him, one day. Maybe. Or just check up, if i can find him, maybe just sell him some cookies at the door.

It`s what`s left to dig into.... Last memory to face. I actually have his name. I`m gonna do it. But it will take long time, going slow on this one.

I don`t think a dad leaves his little girl at three years, if he didn`t want me, he could left me before then. My birth name means gold ray. You dont give such a name to something you don`t want. And after all, he left me his name, he didn`t have to do that....

It have really bothered me hole life, i just made myself not think of it for awhile. But i think i`m ready now.

I googled him yesterday, and surprisingly enough, there wasn`t that many with this name. doens`t have to be one of them, but i just gonna get "used" to the thought first place.

Tingling...good stuff...I started the mind control when dealing with migraines at age 12...now at 56 I am using the same positive confidence to show the Beast and me that between the natural treatments, God and my attitude...he has no chance. CH really is the devil fully exposed and we can all beat him if we support each other and use the tools god has given us. Have a plan, execute the plan, but most of all believe in the plan. Jay