Rivea Corymbosa banned in UK

AlexItalian

Hello everybody,

this morning I wanted to buy seeds from Allsalvia in UK, to store some for the next doses, and I found out that these are no longer available in UK upon a recent ban from the Government.

Is anybody aware of this? Have you found any alternatives or solutions to this issue?

It's terrible.....

Thanks,

Alex

Wow that's a scary read.  I can't believe something like that passed!  By the definition they're using, a paper bag could be illegal, because someone could use it to hyperventilate and therefore change their mental state when they get buzzy...   The way they have that law written is seriously messed up.

J

Wow that's a scary read.  I can't believe something like that passed!  By the definition they're using, a paper bag could be illegal, because someone could use it to hyperventilate and therefore change their mental state when they get buzzy...   The way they have that law written is seriously messed up.

J

I agree! I am sure many pharmaceutical organizations are more than happy with this. Does anyone know if in Amsterdam RC seeds are sold? I could travel there easy and bring some back.