Mailing addresses for donating to research??

Gaius

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone could post a list of mailing addresses for donating to research and support organizations? I hate ordering/paying for things online, I got burned bad once in the past (took forever to get cleared up) and since then I try my very best not to give my credit card info out online! So far I've only found a mailing address for Erowid (and they're not primarily for dealing with cluster headaches) and MAPS (also not mainly about "busting" CH, but more so than Erowid).

Thanks everybody! PF days & nights to you all!!!!

I forgot add the addresses for Erowid & MAPS. Must be the clusters! Anyway, here they are:

Erowid Center

P.O. Box 1116

Grass Valley, CA 95945

donations@erowid.org

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MAPS

309 Cedar Street #2323

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Phone: (831) 429-6362

Fax: (831) 429-6370

Not sure why MAPS, affiliated with Harvard (right?), has a California address, but that's what's on their website.

The reason MAPS was listed for Cluster donations was because they were around before Clusterbusters had our non-profit status approved. They would then donate the money back to Clusterbusters.

We've been an approved charity for years now so all tax deductible donations can be sent directly to;

Clusterbusters

P.O. Box 574

Lombard, Il.

Bob

We've been an approved charity for years now so all tax deductible donations can be sent directly to;

Clusterbusters

P.O. Box 574

Lombard, Il.

Bob

Thanks Bob! So if I donate via check, should I just make it out Clusterbusters, or do you have a preferred name, e.g., "Clusterbusters, Inc."?

Too afraid to try it myself due to the potential unpleasant  interaction with law enforcement, but I am willing to donate. When, and if, legal, I would try it.

Thanks again Bob for all your good work, as well as to everyone else making this research "legitimate". Many Blessings to you all!!!!!