Starting Preventative RC Seeds Tonight

jayhedges

My cycle ended three weeks ago, but I have had a kip 1 or 2 HA for the past 7 days 24/7. It's sore to touch and I also have tightness in my jaw and an earache that comes and goes. Might be TMJ and seeing a chiro for that, but some have suggested it's a warning sign of a new cycle starting so I figure how much harm can it do. Haven't found any shrooms yet so have 40 RC seeds crushed (pepper mill works great David) and soaking in lemon water. Plan to take it tonight. Before or after dinner?

Besides nasty taste and potential upset stomach what other affects should I expect?

Like alleypoop said, do not eat 2 hours prior to consuming seeds.  You should get no sides affects other than possible nausea.  My last dose two weeks ago while in cycle was 80 seeds soaked for 30 hours in water and lemon juice.  My stomach was turning a bit, but it certainly worked.  I have been PF for 2 weeks with minor shadows (no O2 needed to abort) here and there.  I plan to dose with 25-40 seeds this weekend for the KO punch.