Anyone experienced that an Airplane is a trigger?

wing_nut

Yes, flying is a great source of stress for many.  Austin this year is the only thing that got me to an airport.  There are a few options.  Make sure your Vit D program is active, check the weather for predicted pressure changes and stability (if its going to be volatile you need to make sure you have enough meds),  If you depend on O2 there may be a provider you can pick up a tank from on the other end.  If your supplier is part of a large organization they may be able to help.  Personally prior to busting and DALT I took an oral Imitrex or Amerge just before hitting security if I was in cycle..  They say it is not for prevention but for me it works in select situations (air travel, gotta sleep a few hours, demanding work schedule).  Also I keep a loaded syringe taped to my chest and inject if I get hit.  TB syringes and injectors are ok on planes (diabetic carry similar stuff everyday).  Being proactive and prepared can permit comfortable air travel.  Personally I still hate it and avoid at most costs. 

Flying started to trigger my cycle too. 

What's strange is , it happens on my way back ,never at the destination.

Sometimes its on the plane coming back , min.after take off, sometimes 6-10h after landing.

It happened on all my recent eight flight coming home.

It's not worth to fly ,but it's overseas, so I have no option for other means of transport.

This used to happen to me every time until I decided to take a maintence dose of MM or seeds the day before my vacation. So far I have been able to travel to a destination spend a week and fly back without a hit.

• 4 weeks later...