Portland Trip Pics

Dallas Denny

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... it does look like a crew that can handle things. 

It sure does - hey have y'all considered forming a biker gang?  ;D There's not a person there who wouldn't look impressive in a leather jacket rolling down the road on a chopper.  8-)

Great to see a pic and looking forward to some more!  :)

Hey Ya'll!!

What a week!!  It was so awesome to meet everyone in person and to be able to hang out with Doc Halpern!!!  But, it's still nice to be home with my wife again!!  We already have plans to take a vacation and drive up to Chicago for next years conference!!

So.....still haven't figured out how to download pics and vids from my iPhone to my PC but promise I'll get my son or one of his "geek" friends on that first thing tomorrow!!  In the meantime I'll post a few that I took with my other camera...

It's nice to back here as well, I've missed ya'll!!

DD

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz76/DallasDenny/

LMFAO!!!   Ya'll are too much!!  Been sittin here cryin my eyes out as I reflect on the past few days this morning so the laughter was much needed!!

BTW Siv, I turned 63 the first part of May.....my dear friend Ron is ever so slightly my senior at 64..........as to my health, I am blessed although it does really, really hurt doing a lot of things that came easier in my youth.....but that's cool too....gives me time to sit here at the "puter" and rest and recouperate...LOL!! 

David, I think the problem is that since its iPhone, it is an Apple picture and video format....I'm sure there's some app that I need to convert to windows file as I download them.....I tried emailing the videos and it says they're too big but haven't figured out how to shrink them  and NO, I still haven't taken the time to read the freakin directions!!!!  I been sittin in the office, typin and noddin from the jetlag yesterday....don't wanna crash and not be able to sleep tonite!!!  lmao!!  It really does SUCK gettin old Siv, don't matter how young you look...lol!!!

DD

Both look great!!!!

You need f ex Realplayer converter, then you can convert anything to whatever you wish, at same time as well. Just download it for free :)

And really, you don`t have to read any of it. I never do. It works :) you can`t do anything wrong, not easily at least :P

You guys are cool 8-)

Dallas is 63??  He doesn't look a day over 62 1/2. :D

I am sure that more will come out about the conference.  It was very exciting meeting some of the folks that post regularly on the board and some that don't too.  Denny of course is an awesome guy and I wished that everyone could meet in one spot at the same time.  But I know we are pretty far away out here.

Look forward to seeing all the pic's.  Somebody said that I wasn't what they had pictured??  Don't know why the thought 'ol Shaggy would look different than I do ;)

Anywho great memories from the weekend.  Tingeling, I like your new photo.  Heard the Bonkers' crib is quite the cool place.  Have a great evening everyone. :)

--The Shaggy :P

Somebody said that I wasn't what they had pictured??Don't know why the thought 'ol Shaggy would look different than I do

Hey Shag!

For what it's worth, I think you look exactly like I pictured you would look!  ;)

Sorry I didn't make it out to your stomping grounds, but I hope to meet you in Chi Town next year.

alley

Tingeling, I like your new photo.

Thank you. WHY should we hide doing this?! I choose not too. ( Understand some can`t of course) My mother in law came when i had dosed, i invited her in, she know`s, so i said come on in!! I told her, explained that i wanted her to see it`s like another medicin and asked if she wanted to do so. And she was very happy to :)

Obviously, i wouldn`t have opened the door if i was visiting Alice and some friends of her.....

Shaggy, you looked much younger than i thought you were, how old you said?

Denny's extraordinarily fit for a man of his age.

Just from the pics, I can believe that! 

Denny, I have a neighbor that could pass for your twin - all the way down to the smile and facial expressions.  I think he's got 3 or 4 years on you, but just as fit.  I think he averages about 20 to 25 miles per day on his bike - and it doesn't have a motor!