Was PF for almoust two years now its back!

Rimantas

hey guys I did second dose of lsd and... today I had one attack already but it was like half of pain so it did something maybe it will pass? or should it work right away?

Also when i was on lsd my hearth and left arm was numb all the time wery unpleasant any idea why this happening to me? I cant have pleasant trip also for some reason my mom said I was acting like I was having attack while tripping :( 

I am loosing hope guys it seems nothing helps me anymore whats happening?

I think the logic has do do with an extension of pharmaco therapy.  When exposed to neurotransmitters receptors canbhave in specific ways, they can down regulate (reduce in number),  up regulate (increase in number) or stay the same.  That sounds like a garbage can answer but reach type of receptor acts in a specific way.  The other thing is that each drug has a specific affinity(attraction)  for the receptor.  A drug can bind irreversibly to a receptor thus effectively reducing that receptor availability or it can actively compete with other molecules (drugs and naturally occurring neurotransmitters) for the receptors.  I believe those with more experience believe the psilocin attaches to receptors and that exposure makes the receptor less available for a while so repeated doses close together have less effect.  It takes a while for the affected receptors to recover.  This sounds confusing but there is logic for the recommendations.

I think the amounts of MM mentioned in the beginning of this thread are quite large (3-4 grams). And you mentioned sometimes not having any effects. Is your MM coming from the same source all the time ? I would guess the busting material is faulty. Or if it is not, used by someone else for an example, my second guess would be something blocking. It does not have to be a prescriptive medication, it can be something else.

Your CH certainly sounds very resistant so an MRI should be taken (sorry if this was already suggested) and maybe consult a neurologist if that is possible. He/she most likely will not agree with instructions given here.

For some changing tryptamines does the trick when one stops working (momentarily) that has been effective in the past. I think LSA (RC seeds, HBWR seeds) is at least as good as psilocybin in MM. I would try that. Then there's LSD like you mentioned but if it's scary put a weight on that feeling as well. Then there is 5-MeO-DALT which did the trick for many of us but it's hard to find outside US.

Have you thought about other options than busting, besides pharmaceuticals ? Adjusting you diet ? Anti-inflammatory regimen (Vitamin D + others) ? Herbal Protocol (Liquorice Root + Skull Cap) ?

How has your CH reacted to taurine (energy drinks) or have you tried any ?

Chance to get oxygen ? If not, chance to try it to treat an attack at this resistant cycle ?

EDIT: I re-read your posts. What has been the response from Vitamin D ? I would not rule out LSA (seeds) if you have only tried them once. Potency varies from batch to batch like we've seen so many times in communities. I think I saw a pretty good LSA extraction file in Facebook somewhere.

I get my MM from Holand just go to shop buy growkit and grow them at home.

I havent done MRI in a long time 7 years maybe, thing is I am now in Germany and just lost my job I have no insurance here but I am planing to back to Lithuania there i can do MRI visit my doc, which I havent seen in two years becouse MM helped me I dont know what I gonna tell her....

Before MM I was on big dose of verapamil and using oxigen but it helpt me for a month maybe later nothing...

Its like anithing i do later doesnt help me... But i did LSD for first time two doses 5 days apart and nothing I had 3 attacks yesterday.

about D3 regimen I brout list from here of all vitamins to my doc and she almoust started screaming on my she said no way i will alow you this you can get cancer so and so...

I just drink vitamin d3 big dose without other

one more thing I will try to explain

my pain is always on the right side, on my left side my eye is very week then you go to doctor I can see only two biggest letters with her, when I was three years old she stopped growing for some reason. My right eye is bad too basicaly I have very bad vision all my life with glases.

now I am thinking could this do something for blocking? maybe becouse of my left eye?

Have you been using a lot of MM recreationally as well, not just to treat CH ? The most usual types of difficult clusters (that I know of) are the ones that start straight out chronic and do not respond well to any treatment (not your case) and ones that have transformed from episodic to chronic with too much (prescription) medication overuse (not your case). If one views alternative treatments as others, they can be overused as well (in my opinion) and lead to less response - not just psychedelics but others as well.

My suggestion would be to tell your doctor the truth if that does not lead to any severe trouble with you, but caution is wise since I can relate to where lack of understanding can lead. And have that MRI.

I am not a supporter of verpamil as treatment for clusters but it helps some so it can't be ruled out. Oxygen on the other hand I would recommend for everyone and if it does not help it's usually done wrong. Inadequate flows being the most usual thing and/or wrong kind of masks. High-flow oxygen with proper masks should be one of first priorities. Vitamin D is not safe either when used as big amounts for long periods of time. Have you had your blood levels tested concerning Vitamin D ? If not, please do that ASAP. Liquid Vitamin D's plus "sprays" are usually in very high concentrations. What's your product in IU's ? I know few who had a rough time with clusters when their blood levels were approaching toxic levels.

Many of us have issues with our eyes and eye-sight, it can be and probably is cluster related but not related to blocking. If something is blocking the MM now and did not couple of years back, what's different ? Any prescriptions, vitamins, something in the diet ? Since Vitamin D is not obviously working at the moment, I would not hesitate to pause it and if you don't know your blood level, I would pause it today.

Don't forget to have another blood test, then you can also calculate how the amounts you have been using have affected on your levels, on your personal case.

If you can get oxygen that will eliminate most of the panic in life because though you still get hit, you can abort every hit quickly. Easier to weight your options with calmer mind.

In Lithuania this company should deliver sufficient O2 equipment, at least they do in Finland

http://www.linde-healthcare.lt/en/products_services_ren/products_services_care_area/homecare/cluster_headache/index.html

Any questions about oxygen, just ask.

Wishing you all the best  :) Please keep us updated.

guys I am still getting attacks but they are like half of pain only so LSD did something what do you think maybe I should do third dose?

becouse it still gonna be like a month untill i do MRI and visit my doctor I still need to go back and cant fly dont wanna go on bus or smth for poeple to see my attacks.

Sorry you continue to struggle.  Are you making a plan and trying to stick to it?  Sometimes when desperate its common to do a little of this and a little of that in hopes of getting relief.  As far as alternatives go (LSD, MM, LSA) those reporting success tend to do 3-5 doses spaced 5-7 days apart and if a good reult is obtained start a maintenance as makes sense.  For some small doses weekly and other only bust a couple of times a year.  Get an effective bust and wean down the dose to minimize side effects.   THe DALT crowd sems to do 15-20 mg every 5 days (remember this a a low dose and should have little to no side effects).

If you haven't, get started on the D3 regimen that third dose is a consideration too.     The problem as I see it with LSD is the source.  It is darn hard to tell if you are getting the genuine article or something adulterated with some undesirable crap.  Few have the chemistry experience and proper techniques to manufacture.  This means you are at the mercy of a sketchy supplier well removed from the source most of the time.  At least with MM you have some say over what you are getting if you grow your own.

If your cycle is really bad and won't break, a course of high dose steroids is worth consideration.  Properly dosed Verapamil can help but there are side effects in many folks.  As always have O2 around for an abortive.

Stay strong and keep us posted.

thanks for your reply

LSD I get is real I can trust the guy I get it from He is from Holland and I explained him why I need it so he understands.

About steroids very bad experience my doc told my to drink them two times already for two weeks I couldt sleep for four days while I was on them had no attacks but after endet drinking them I had never ending attack for strait two days bouth times had to go to hospitall it was nightmare!

I think I have to give a rest for MM at least for a year becouse they did nothing at end I tried busting with them 5 times thats why I tried LSD for firs time

I hope in time MM will help again so far not good experience with LSD cant have a pleasant trip for some reason.

but its better now today only one attack and not even half of pain I think 3rd dose will do it I will try take smaller one cant take those unpleasant trips anymore.

I don't want to be negative, judgmental or a cheer leader but of course there's a BUT.  Assuming you are getting the correct molecule and the correct dose the "trip" is largely dependent on set and setting.  THere is a brief treatise written by Timothy Leary (yes the shmuck who did as much good as bad by taking LSD to the masses) named the Tibetian Book of the Dead that discusses creating the right situation to take psychedelics.   It is hard to create this when you are getting pounded with unrelenting pain but you can work on improving the experience.  If you are properly prepared and have a good sitter both SD and MM can be a positive experience from a "spiritual" standpoint.  If you use alternatives in a bad mood, surrounded by negative things and sont have a sitter to steer you away from negative things the whole experience sucks big time.