The Jesus Shot

Dallas Denny

Sorry to read this razor!  Hope you can make the trip back to Okieland soon!

To update on the other recent guinea pigs....er, uh patients.....patient #8 got the Dexalog 12 injections on January 14th and remained pf only until the27th.....they contacted doc Mike, made a trip for a 2nd round and has been pf for 7 days.....the big bonus here is that this guy has been on a high daily dose of prednisone for over 2 years......during the first pf period he was able to titrate down to 20mg/day.....and has now been free of the poison for a week and is on no other blockers and prepared to start busting when this round of injections wears off!!

Patient #9 has been pf for 16 days since receiving the shots.....I've known this guy for many years and he has tried everything including regular busting which helped but he still hadn't had over 45 hours pf in his 13 year battle with the Beast!!  16 days pf has got to feel like an eternity to this young man!!

Finally, yesterday patient #10 flew in from the UK to get the injections and to my knowledge there are 2 more folks with appointments scheduled later this month and 1 in late March with several others sittin on the fence or saving money!!

DD 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey cdog!

Thus far a total of 15 folks have gotten the injections....."Hollywood Dan" is coming up on 1 year pf the 16th of May and has had the best results....patient #3 has been pf for several months now......the patient after razorPP got only a few weeks from both his first and 2nd round of injections.....several folks have been to see Doc Mike in the past several weeks and all have been pf since getting the shots.

DD

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry to intrude on this forum, but when I was researching this "Jesus" shot for my dad, I stumbled across this forum and was the clincher for me to tell him "go for it."   So I wanted to tell you his results.  He has suffered with chronic debilitating back pain for approximately 17 years.   Weather... overworking.... standing on his feet, etc.... all of these would knock him down for a couple of days afterwards.   If he spent all day at my son's baseball tournament, the next two days he would be in a recliner in severe pain, but he did it anyway.   He had this shot ten days ago.   He has been pain free since then!   He spent the following weekend after the injection at a tournament and was able to stand and talk to our friends.   Yesterday, he spent all day in the saddle or at the barn walking a horse that was colicking, two hours at the vet, and then came home and played catcher for my son to pitch.  NO PROBLEMS!    I'm in tears at the change in him!   My uncle went Monday who has suffered with severe migraines that leave him bedridden.   Yesterday's report was he has been pain free since then.    I wanted to give these testimonies in case someone was like me... searching for answers to this shot.  It has truly changed not only my dad's life but even his family's life with him being pain free for the first time in years.  He often said "the only way I will be pain free is when I'm dead."   He had no idea he'd be able to have quality of life again on this side of the dirt!  :)

Thank you for letting me tell his story. 

Shadawn

• Like 2

G'mornin Shadawn!

I thought long and hard before starting this thread due to the negativity and controversy surrounding Doc Mike, my fear that it would be perceived as just one more "snake oil" treatment, and the fact that the treatment consisted of steroids.......your post brought me to tears and I'm so happy that I shared this information here!!

I think your Dad brings the total number of folks I've heard personal reports from to 17 between here and fb where the thread originated.  We recently had a report from a chronic clusterhead whose parents had made the trip with her to see doc Mike.......as she was talking to him prior to getting her injections, she asked if it might help her mother who has suffered with fibromyalgia for many years....he ask where she was (in the motel room) and sent a nurse over to the room to get her.....both got the injections and are painfree for the first time in many years!

Thank you for sharing your story here!

Dallas Denny 

• 2 weeks later...

I watched my brother go from not being able to  function  very well, to moving like he was 20 again.  He had several coworkers that have had the shot So he gave it a try.  I could not find much out about this shot, I have searched for anything I could find. I have not seen anything that has scared me away from giving it a try. I watched him for a few months and decided  I was going to give it a try because it had worked on all of them.  For two years I had been to doctors, pain management, chiropractors, physical therapy and massage therapist.  I had been in chronic pain, I could not raise my right leg, a constant pain in my thigh, I was having hip pain and lower back pain.  Nothing was helping. It's been over a month and a half since I had my shot and I have been pain-free ever since.  It's the best $300 I've ever spent.  I did not see Dr Mike, I saw Dr Rick, super nice guy. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all on this forum! I'm glad to find you and just as newbie, shadawnb, stated above I am kind of barging in on your forum not because I have any issues but because I ran across the forum as I was searching out positive results that folks have had with the "Jesus shot" and Dr. Mike. I knew the good must be on the web somewhere. I had read so much negative from main stream media and about the first four pages of Google results, but I knew there were amazing testimonies because we have run across 4 people just in our little Texas town that have had amazing results with this shot and also they know others that have had the same. I'm looking into it for a friend that has fibromyalgia to see what people might have said. I've seen some amazing testimonies. I would like to share the second-hand testimonies we got from the 4 people I mentioned, if that's ok. I wish we could start a blog of some sort just for "Jesus shot" testimonies that would help all people that might be searching for truth. It would be hard to keep out the naysayers because I've seen a lot of those people commenting on web forums about how they "can't believe someone would be so stupid to get a shot not knowing what's in it" or such. But I say to that response that people get prescription medicines all the time not knowing what the side effects might be or the entire story of how it might affect them. And people give their children vaccines all the time without questioning what's in them and trusting that they are fine and I personally know what's in them. So we are not "stupid" for trusting and hoping in this shot from Dr. Mike. And the first-hand testimonies of many people that are coming out to tell their truthful experiences are just from common folks telling their stories of what happened. Sorry about going on. Here is how we first heard about the Jesus shot:

About a year ago my son decided to quit taking piano lessons so we put his little piano up for sale. A retired preacher and his wife wanted it and came to buy it. We got to talking as we were loading the piano. He and his wife were probably in their late 60's. He said that he had arthritis pain so bad that his fingers were curled and his joints hurt and he had to walk with a walker. He was in constant pain. His wife had some similar ailment maybe fibromyalgia  (I can't remember) but they were both in pain. They had several friends that had spoken of the miracle with this shot. So they decided to go to Oklahoma and get the shot;  and after the first shot both of them were pain free and loving life. He was no longer on a walker and was doing well as he loaded up his little piano. He gave us Dr. Mike's number.

Then later this year just a few weeks ago my husband was standing in the line at Walgreens waiting for our prescriptions, and he and this other gentleman struck up a conversation. This man was from Cross Plains, Texas, and we live in Blanket, Texas. He said his wife had fibromyalgia so bad that she was in the bed most of the day with severe pain and that they had even called their family and called off Christmas because she was not doing good enough to celebrate with them. He said that there was a group from Cross Plains that traveled together to go get this shot in Oklahoma from Dr. Mike. That is how they heard about it and thought they should give it a try too. After they both got the shot he said his arthritis pain was gone and most of all his wife was a new woman with no pain. She went straight home and started cleaning her house and working around like she hadn't done in years. He was really thankful and was sharing his testimony with my husband. So, I've kept these things in my mind and as I thought of my friend with fibromyalgia I decided to search for more testimonies out there. And believe me there are many. I'm bookmarking all of them now and would be glad to share the links with anyone who would like to read them. I may start a blog with just testimonies. But anyway, I'm long-winded and I'll go for now. But thank you all for sharing your stories and I pray that your health remains well for a long time. Thanks again!

Deanna Moseley, Blanket, TX

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I just wanted to ask you guys that have had the shot if you have experienced any of the side effects I am . I had the shots back in nov. I had the shots about 2 weeks apart . In DEC. about 2 or 3 weeks after the last one i got the moon face bloating out of this  world . Then my monthly's have been all over the place . I used to be like clock work now i might go for 2 or 3 weeks . In April I noticed my hair started to fall out by the root and here it is june and I had thick beautiful long hair it got so bad I had to end up cutting it off because it was to much for me to bare seeing my hair just fall out like it was . I am depressed feeling and I just have not been the same since . I was really hopeful . I mean the pain did stop for a few months. However it is half as bad as before but at the cost of my hair and my mental health . Has anyone else had any thing like this ? If so will it ever stop ? Thanks Tina.

PS do not mistake my post for talking bad about the shot because I am not .I just want to know what is going on with me  

Interesting thread, indeed.

Not impressed with the name, I must say. I mean, if you are trying to make it NOT sound like snake oil, 'Jesus Shot' is not the best choice (in my humble opinion). I know nothing about Doc Mike, but I can easily picture him standing on an upturned milk crate, stem of wheat between his lips, at the county fair offering this stuff to passers by. "Step right up folks and try my magic elixir, which I like to call the Jesus Shot!  It will stop your headaches in their tracks and all your problems will melt away. All at the low, low price of $300!" And then, in a low and quiet voice, speaking very rapidly, "side affects may include, muscle weakness, problems with your vision, severe depression, shortness of breath, rapid weight gain, seizures, confusion, acne, sleep problems, loss of hair....."

Sorry, that is probably unfair of me, but over the years I've read about so many 'miracle cures for cluster headaches' I've lost count. Like the optician that swears his specially tinted glasses can cure clusters. *rolls eyes*

I know what it is to be desperate for a cure, even a temporary cure. As someone whose been chronic for 10 years, I even took Topiramate for a year, and had it totally screw up my mind & vision and put me on the brink of suicide, to try and stop the pain. I get it, I really do.

But please, I would encourage everyone to who is thinking of taking this Jesus Shot to do your research first. Start by reading the side affects for the 2 main ingredients:

Dexamethasone: https://www.drugs.com/dexamethasone.html

Kenalog: https://www.drugs.com/kenalog.html

If you're not prepared to deal with these side affects (they should add hair loss to the list) then walk away. Because apart from buying the hope that it'll stop the clusters, you ARE buying at least some of the side affects listed. 

I'm not trying to be negative, but am encouraging everyone to get all the facts. I would do no less than this if I were buying a new car, let alone having someone put a needle in my arm. Heck, I do at least this much research when buying a new waffle iron!

Lastly, it would be nice to see some professionally collected data on the people who've tried this, along side a control group. A double-blind study would be the bees knees! I really liked how razorPP kept us posted of his results after getting the shot, and would like to see more data along these lines instead of 2nd hand reports. Would love to know more about the side affects razor experienced too. 

If you're going to make this drug more popular, then I would advise doing this: (again, just my opinion here)

- rename it to something that sounds legit, e.g. Dexalog 12

- get first hand reports, complete with frequency of clusters before receiving the shot, and time period of pain-freeness

- keep a complete list of everyone who has received the shot, and how it affected them and if they are chronic or episodic

- If episodic, when in their cycle did they get the shot?

- a complete list of the side affects everyone experienced, and for how long. Did they eventually recover from these (e.g. did the hair grow back)

- get verification from another doctor and a separate set of patients or carry out a double-blind study

I'm sorry to harp on about the name, but to someone who lives in England, where the entire world does not revolve around Jesus, it is REALLY off putting. What if Doc Mike worked in the Middle East, and called it the Muhammad Shot, do you think it would go down well in America? "The great Prophet Muhammad spoke to me in a dream and told me that combining these 3 drugs would cure cluster headaches." Because, you know, that doesn't make this Doc Mike sound like a quack AT ALL. 

MG

• Like 2

Just to add, I don't mean to sound harsh in the above post, or negative. I was sceptical of Magic Mushrooms when I first heard about them, and the D3 Regime. I do believe you have to try absolutely everything you can when you have this condition, but I also believe new miracle cures should well vetted before getting a lot of people's hopes up.

Just be careful out there.

MG

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

It was a shock to learn Dr Mike has passed away a couple of weeks ago. Our prayers are with his family. Fortunately his brother in law, Dr Rick, who is a pedestrian is carrying on.

I have been a patient of Dr Mike for several years. Seven years I had lower back surgery with minimal pain relief. I have had probably a dozen spinal blocks that lasted 30 days max. I've had seen chiropractors for months. Had acupuncture and a spinal nerve burn. I had probably 12 MRIs, 4 mylograms, seen many neurologists, neurosurgeons, and physical therapists. My pain has continued. It has seriously affected my quality of life.

I heard of Dr Mike a couple of years ago from a friend who had been treated with great success.  I excitedly yet hesitantly made the trip of Oklahoma.  After a 45 minute consultation I got my first shot. It lasted 3 months. Pain free but I still had stiffness in lower back. I got my second shot. Pain free still stiff. It lasted about 6 months. I got my third shot it lasted 9 months. I got my 4 shot it lasted about 8 months. 

I saw a new pain management Dr. got MRI, several spin blocks. Spin nerve burn. Pain has continued. Went to see Dr Rick yesterday for my 5th shot. Pain was gone instantly.

I know what's in the shot. I know why it was named the Jesus shot. I know Dr Mikes history. I also know it has been the only thing that has returned some of my quality of life. All and I repeat all other medical professionals have failed. 

Thank God for Dr Mike and his Jesus shot.

It may not work for everybody but it has truly been a gift for me.

• 1 month later...

I'm a Physician, once afflicted with cch, and subsequently with hemicranium continua. I have been headache free now for several years. The cluster spells were discovered to be caused by either carbohydrate binges, or carb fasting. The common denominator being hypoglycemia. Nocturnal hypoglycemia occurring around 4 a m. And accompanied by nightsweats, sometime vivid night mares, and a severe hangover the following day. Hemicrania is not correlated w obvious hypoglycemia, but is relieved with routine daily indocin. When I was placed on metformin for blood sugar stabilization they disappeared. I've found that carb moderation through the day prevents all migrainous headaches. 1-2 grams of carbs per lb pound body weight per day should prevent cluster when spread out thru the day. 

• 3 years later...

Jesus Shot. A 2021 update! Dr. Rick is now in charge of the Program.  Absolute success. I took it on the 15th January 21; and the chronic pains i have struggled with for years are gone i should have done this sooner and it would have saved 10s of thousands of dollar and many painful stays in the hospitals. Last time i could not bend my legs and feared a wheelchair for life. The pain is gone and the condition went away almost instantly. No gimmick and no trick. End your suffering. BOB- Texas

• Like 1