Been a while

Brad

Hello all! I haven't been on this forum since about 2013. I certainly see some familiar, and some not so familiar clusterheads. Miss you all! I was PF for a about 2 years until about 2 months ago the sleeping beast has reared his ugly head AGAIN! No amount of positive thoughts can seem to keep him away. Gonna bust soon because I'm frustrated and want some relief. Took my last sumatriptan shot 2 days ago. Wish me luck!

Brad, I remember you!  When you first came here, you were seriously considering surgery, and you were in school for something, EMT or something like that.  I think you posted photos of your lovely family at one time.

So sorry that that nice period of relief has temporarily ended.  Is the D3 regimen new since you were here?  At the least, it's probably been updated.  Check it out: https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/1308-d3-regimen/

Best wishes for the bust.  Keep us informed.

Hello there, yes its me. I was in school for personal training and now work for LA Fitness with my new career. I have suffered for 31 years with these awfull things . This round had been mild at first, but frequency has increased rapidly in the last 2 weeks, with more intense attacks. I have contacted Diamond headache clinic in Chicago to sign up for a study for episodics like me. Could be an implant but not fully sure until March.

Good luck Brad, Hope you will find some relief soon with any kind of regiment.

Try to keep track of your attacks and what you do to feel better using the APP I've made to support our quest to find a solution. Maeby the data you collect could give you more knowledge about your attacks.

If you have questions you can always ask me.

Rogier

I did try the Vit D3 back in 2012 with not much luck, but I am willing to give it another shot. I also spent a lot of money on o2 that only knocked a headache down but not fully aborted. I am however, very impressed with how much this site has improved and now we even have an app. We are no longer going to be the "overlooked condition" of sufferers! Viva la PROGRESS;-)