When Clusters are not the worst diagnosis from the Neuro

MoxieGirl

Hi Gang,

I hope everyone is well (as well as you can be) and had a great, pain free holiday season. 

I was at the Neurologist again a few weeks ago, but this time not for me. I was there with my very best friend in the world, my sister in every way but blood. Ezri went to see the neuro because of a fall she had way back in March that injured her knee and ankle, and refused to get better. Between then and getting a neuro appointment last month, she had several more falls, and her right leg also decided to stop working.

To cut to the short of it, she most likely has (although they are still doing tests) Motor Neurone Disease, aka ALS. 

Regardless of the diagnosis, Ezri is currently unable to walk more than a few paces, even with crutches. We will eventually be able to get a free wheelchair from the NHS here in England, but it will be a heavy, bulky chair that she'll struggle to push. These chairs are also too big to use in our house. 

We want to buy her a lightweight, easy to push chair. If you are able and willing, we would appreciate any donation you can manage to the Just Giving page below. And also, please share the link on your favourite social media page. 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/EzriNicholls

I'm not normally the sort of person to ask for help like this, but I am compelled by my heart to do so.

All my love and hopes for a great 2017.

xx MG