2017 Clusterbusters Conference

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Miss the 12th Clusterbusters Conference!!

This year's conference will start with registration and the President's Cocktail Reception on Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 5:30 PM.

The speakers and presentations will follow beginning at 9am on Friday and continue to Saturday at 6pm.  A farewell dinner will follow.

Registration link:

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=asfwt7iab&oeidk=a07edp1qq7m9f077a1c

w97ZRF0.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am going this year, saving account be damned. I have never in the 20 years i have had CH spoke directly to another person who also had it. Such a simple thing I believe will have a profound effect for me....I need to know that you all are real people.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

First time on the site, first time posting. I've been dating a 5 year CH sufferer for the last year and have felt him getting more and more isolated due to his condition (coupled with unemployment).  I am trying to get him more connected with his fellow CH community, do you think coming out for this would be helpful or overwhelming for him?  Also, is this conference for CH sufferers only, or is it open to supporters to attend as well?

Many Thanks!

Shay

• Like 1

G'mornin Shay!

Welcome to the community!

Attending the conference will be life changing for both of you!  The only thing that he might be overwhelmed by is knowledge gained and the cluster bud love! !  And, we have many, many supporters who attend as well.....we love our supporters!!!

Dallas Denny 

• Like 2

Shay, thank you for being a supporter!!!! 

I would suggest that you (or he!) start a thread in one of the other forums here (Share Your Busting Stories is a good one, even though you probably don't have a busting story to tell).  Let us know -- as specifically as possible -- what he's doing for his CH (meds with dosages; other treatments); what seems to help and what doesn't.  There are likely to be a bunch of things he can do to make his situation better.  Isolation is very common, with many underlying factors, but knowing that his CH is more manageable is definitely a very good way to start changing that.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2017 at 6:15 PM, Christine Finngaard said:

I spelled my last name wrong on the registration-form for the September conference in Chicago 2017...

My last name is FINNGAARD. Anyone who can help me change it to my correct name?sorry!♡♡♡

Best regards Christine Finngaard

Hey there,

I'm sorry I forgot to follow up on this but I did update your registration. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Two months isn't so bad...right?

• 1 month later...

this is my first conference, and with any luck, and a good day at seas I will be travelling by boat there from Toronto, should be fun, then from there down the river to the gulf of Mexico, I was thinking somewhere warm would be a nice place to dock the boat for the winter

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At this year's auction, I will be donating the final piece of art by Pat Mitchell from her now finite portfolio. Simply entitled "Mushroom," it is a mosaic piece designed for the garden. It stands about two-and-a-half feet tall and is grouted with epoxy grout, designed to remain outdoors all year long.

mitchell.png

• Like 1

I tried to book a room at the Embassy Suites today and the conference rate is not available for Friday the 15th only Monday 11- Thursday 14th and then for single days either the 16th or 17th. I spent 45 mins + talking with an employee there and ultimately booked at the Comfort Inn for $110/night 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 2:43 PM, Keyser said:

I tried to book a room at the Embassy Suites today and the conference rate is not available for Friday the 15th only Monday 11- Thursday 14th and then for single days either the 16th or 17th. I spent 45 mins + talking with an employee there and ultimately booked at the Comfort Inn for $110/night 

I to am at the Comfort Inn