Origins of LSA treatment for CH?

Jtux99

Yup jtux, great question!! I think most folks know the story of Flash and Pink Shark Mark (I had the opportunity to chat with Flash on facebook recently which was pretty damned cool!), but I've never heard a story regarding LSA.  I will say though that in my much younger recreational days, it was common knowledge that you could trip balls on HBWR....I took a heroic dose in the summer of 72 and went to see Black Oak Arkansas and Grand Funk Railroad at the Cotton Bowl!!

I did receive a text back from brother Bob.....said it was a long story and he was between congressional meetings at Headache on the Hill and will get back to me later!

DD 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dallas Denny said:

Yup jtux, great question!! I think most folks know the story of Flash and Pink Shark Mark (I had the opportunity to chat with Flash on facebook recently which was pretty damned cool!), but I've never heard a story regarding LSA.  I will say though that in my much younger recreational days, it was common knowledge that you could trip balls on HBWR....I took a heroic dose in the summer of 72 and went to see Black Oak Arkansas and Grand Funk Railroad at the Cotton Bowl!!

I did receive a text back from brother Bob.....said it was a long story and he was between congressional meetings at Headache on the Hill and will get back to me later!

DD 

Thanks DD....man I could listen to Grand Funk Railroad albums over and over.... trip on it's own.