Advice needed please.

kate

Hello, I have had an excellent response to shrooms, so much so that i have staved off any full on attacks for about ten years. When i get warning signs I dose with 2-3 grams of shrooms. This has increased from 1g over the years. I was going six months to a year but since December have had to dose six times. I have always dosed twice each time with the second dose on day three. I am on day three now and took about 3 grams earlier. Apart from my gums hurting, eye drooping I am not affected. I dont know how to get hold of any LSD or would try that. Getting really worried that my good luck is finally running out. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Kate

Well, typically it's strongly believed here that dosing on day 3 is far less effective than dosing on day 5. So that's one option. 

But since 3 days apparently worked for you in the past, it's possible that, as has happened with quite a few folks, your CH has developed some kind of tolerance to that particular substance, at least temporarily.  Rivea corymbosa seeds work well for many people, in themselves and also when the medicine that has worked stops working.  They're easy to get (and legal to buy and posses, though not to ingest).  You can read the file, "LSA: Seeds of the Vine" in the ClusterBuster Files section for more info and, if you're interested, get back to us with questions.

hi kate, i found myself in the same situation last year,i also thought "no way the shrooms are not working "!a massive panic ,so i understand how you feel,at the time i did not no about the 5 day rule!as chfather has explained,you really need to give it that 5 days,i know it sounds a long time when in cluster but that might be your only way out of this hell at this point!hope all goes well kate ,!

Hello Filacibin. I always knew about the rule but I was told many years ago that it was 3-5 days. I always did the third day but must admit that my second dose hasn't worked well for a while now. At the moment i'm left with heavy shadows so will try again Monday which will be my fifth day. Or will it?.......I dosed Saturday with about 2.5 g of shrooms and then again last night (Wednesday) with 3g with no effect. When should i try again? Monday? Thanks

Hello, when first starting using alternatives I used the seeds regularly but didn't have any success with them. 

Shall I wait five days and use shrooms again? 

Hello. I always used to use RC seeds and it was a long time ago so can't remember how many. About 60 I think. They made me tired and felt like i had a hangover but can't remember them helping at all. 

hello kate , sorry for late reply,as i was explaining earlier,give it the full five days ,it sounds a long time but it works out like a 10 day regime!for example i had my first clearance dose last sunday night,i will repeat again tomorrow night,"friday night"!five full days kate,then repeat the next wednesday,witch would be five days for me!!i am pretty confident you will be okay!i feel for you badly and it is also so frustrating to hear of us clusterheads not having the access to the badly needed medicine !i live in british isles,so as you can imagine it is a massive task to obtain a class a substance!lucky for me i have a good stock of lsd,just wish i could help others,you are all so far away but the comfort this site provides me with great hope for you and us all .hope all goes well,take care

• Like 1

Hello again. Thanks for your advice. Im not suffering like others. Hopefully thats a thing of the padt when life was not worth living. As i said i have not suffered a full on attack in years thanks to fellow clusterheads. The shadows are scarey enough. Where are you from? Im in Kent.