2-bromo-lsd

dhr34

We have 3 proven inexpensive treatments that are not toxic to your body. In the navy I worked in the water lab. We used bromine to decontaminate sea water before sent to flash evaporation. We had to where haz-mat equipment to handle the bromine! I believe the Shulgin's might agree and stick to what we know works and can be manufactured quickly & cheaply. If you don't want hallucinations, there are many natural pupil constrictors that take the fun out of being cured. I don't know why you would bring back a sansert (methysergide) type drug that will have toxic properties. I've been cluster free for over ten years, after turning chronic in 1990 (was episodic since 1974)-I was 9 when they started. I made the connection over ten years ago regarding entheogens with a simple post on ch.com. I believe that ald-52 is the best for breaking cycles (an lsd refinement which is actually legal), pure dmt is best at abortive (15-60 seconds 100% effective) you can make a lifetime supply for a $100. If i have to, mushrooms would be my last choice. All of these treatments work and will cost less than $500 for a lifetime supply. Why start all over again? Been there, done that. Sounds like grant money! Peace to all-Rob. p.s-wish I could be at the conference! have fun!

Sorry to cause such a commotion-the dose for dmt is only 3-5mg. it takes 20 mg to create pseudo-hallucinations and is very brief. A 3-5mg dose can be measured easily with a good scale. I triggerd over 100 h/a's to prove this. People have been using this medicine for thousands of years. It aborted every h/a I threw at it. They stopped making sansert because of cost. Insurance companies view clusters as a "nuisance" and wont cover for expensive meds. A lot of you may be afraid to take an illegal substance, but to me, ANYTHING is better than one cluster. My front teeth are cracked from biting a gun in my mouth when i was 14. To address ald-52- no you cannot make it w/out lsd. Yes, Bob, it is orange sunshine and a whole lotta other names. It does not cause hallucinations- they are called pseudo-hallucinations due to the fact that you see things that are there, just in a distorted perception. Right now the dose of a drop is only 25-30 mcg. ten years ago it was 120 mcg per/drop, 20 years ago it was strong. If you cant find it-go to a grateful dead show. Eugene, OR is the capital of our treatments. I also want to add that every night your brain injects a little dmt from your pineal gland straight to your brain- that's how we go to sleep(the stuff actually cures sleep apnea!). The reason why these drugs are illegal is because it costs so little to make a lot. Without profit; why would you go through all it takes to make these substances.

Big Pharma already has your life planned for you-take control and study to get your life back. Erowid.com is a good place to start. I'm willing to bet that 90% of you smoke cigarettes. Everyone knows how many lives were destroyed by tobacco. ald-52, lsd-25,lsd-6 are all non-addictive, non-toxic, and will stop the classic c/h-they cost pennies to produce. without h/a's, no one makes money. Dr. Lee Kudrow just took cash as payment, because he himself suffered and knew insurance wouldn't accept the claim. It took him less than 1 minute to diagnose me, while he gulped coffee and smoked one cig after another. First drugs were sansert, verapamil, and cafergot PB. It had been 10 years since I had my first "face ache." I thought finally i can live again. I saw my first dead show in 1982 and got my first taste of ald-52. Felt like a breath of fresh air was cursing through my soul. I'm very against taking addictive drugs, and was leery about Dr. Kudrow's knowledge that 98% of c/h sufferers are also addicts. Since I'd been to doctor's and dentist's, who prescribed me every narcotic made and drilled holes in my sinuses after taking out my wisdom teeth. I got addicted to various drugs that would knock me out.  I despised myself, because I never wanted to take any medicine, and my drawer was filled with percodan, demerol etc. 2 or 3 months before I started c/h, my drug addicted aunt murdered 4 people, so I never wanted any kind of drug. Then my parents told me it was all in my head-no shit! A few years later i discovered the dead, made a lot of friends- no more headaches! I did go chronic in '90-worked next to a chemical manufacturer. I have several smell triggers (ammonia, chlorine and more) so i decided to treat myself. Pinky was right, you must stop all ergot and other preventatives you may take- check with your dr before stopping any meds- most need to be tapered. After 10 years of being pounded I decided to do a large dose of ald-52. I've had a couple of shadows since (except when I experimented w/dmt) otherwise no full blown clusters since. I used to not want to sleep because I knew what was coming next. After 5 years of no h/a's i was able to throw away my cluster meds. Now, I fear nothing, clusters were the only fear I've had in my life-I've never had a 10 'cause I'd have pulled the trigger. You can make dmt from easily obtained legal material. Again check erowid. I advise a sitter for the first couple of times. 3-5 mg is a very low dose that clears your head instantly. The worst side effect is the taste-like burnt plastic-yummy! Unlike lsd or mushrooms, dmt can be used every few hours if needed. The worst thing I've seen is someone falling asleep. As with other entheogens, it can be cross tolerant, but when used after taking lsd or any other hallucinogen, it acts like a booster! Tried that once and laughed for 30 minutes straight, just laughing at myself! I would like to tell you how to make these things, but don't want someone knocking at my door. There are many sites and many people you can connect with to make this medicine. Be careful and be smart. By the way, first time you take sansert, you may hallucinate. I did my first time and it was not pleasant. All i know is I spent $250 and in 2 months, I'd made ten lifetime supplies. I did over 100 trials of different dosages (alcohol is my trigger for trials) and still had 80% left. There is nothing worse than a cluster, personally, I think I've tried every drug on this planet and as a 35 year veteran of these ungodly headaches, I know what works. If you are not willing to face death, how can you deal with life? Because of all the meds I had to take, I now have crohn's pancolitis, one total knee replacement waiting to do the other knee, ulnar and planar neuropathy, COPD(never smoked), degenerative disc disease and have been labeled by the gov't. That means no driving, no working, no money. Never mention c/h to anyone you don't trust. Went to the VA, they asked me a few questions, and gave me a jug of percocet! A few weeks later I get notice my driver's license is revoked! 12 years later and still can't get my license! They also labeled me as an infectious disease carrier! If I leave the country, I might not get back home! When cafergot was not available in the mid 90's, I had to go to mexico. Got pulled over and arrested for possesion of cafergot! My state has labeled me a "dangerous drug felon!" If I call the police for help, swat shows up! Seal all your medical records so only you have access to your record! Remember-the lowest paid person inputs your info. One last comment-I've seen something called 2-bromo-fly- was wondering if anyone has tried that? If your clusters make you want to die-you would not hesitate to try any drug. Dr. Hofmann lived to be 102 and he discovered most of the meds that work in the 40's and 50's! He worked many years on headache research, found lsd worked and sandoz wanted less side effects. These drugs were legal until gov't saw there is no addiction factor=no money=we are on our own. The choice is yours-I made it(so far) and so can you. Think good thoughts and have no fear-clusterheads are the toughest people i've met. Can you hallucinate(visually) with your eyes shut? You may see patterns, but they are just memories in visual form. I'd rather be p/f and do what is neccesary, than stick a gun in my mouth! If you can travel, go to the greek theatre 9/21 or las vegas 9/22 or even burning man and you will find what you need. further is alive and well. we even have sandoz lsd all over SoCal! And for you shroomers out there-psilocybin breaks down to psilocin and n,n dmt! What would you do to never have another h/a?

How to get your hands on Ald52? What is it?

Is it LCD with no hallucinogenic properties?

Make a lifetime supply of ALD52?

I would like to hear more about what you use, how to buy/procure it, and how to make a "lifetime" supply? How often do you use it?

-Jordan

Hi Guys,

DMT is Dimethyltryptamine.

The following link at Erowid Vault has lots of info:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_writings2.shtml

ALD-52 info at:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALD-52

Regards Shell :)

We have looked at DMT and although we don't have a lot of reports to go on, it may be even more effective than LSD. But, the trip associated with DMT is much more hallucinogenic. In effective doses, if you "see" Alice on LSD then you might see Alice turn into a mushroom on DMT.

It's also harder to control dose sizes with DMT since it is so powerful. it's one thing if dose sizes are controlled in a lab and you could buy the pill, but accurately determining the dose on the kitchen table is next to impossible.

The difference between Sansert and Bromo-LSD is that Sansert is required every day as a preventative. If you need to do something every day for the duration of the cycle, just about everything can be toxic. Even Twinkees.

Bromo-LSD only needs to be taken a few times to break the cycle. Sansert won't break a cycle, BOL (Bromo-LSD) will.

Big difference.

Also, Bromo can be made without going through the LSD stage. I don't know if that is true with ALD-52 and that alone changes the legality issues involved.

off to meet a bunch of clusterheads!!...

Bobw

Bromine and bromine compounds used for disinfecting water are powerful corrosive chemicals but that doesn't mean adding a bromine atom to LSD makes it toxic.  (Tho that also doesn't mean it isn't toxic. Do you have a cite?)

I'm sure ALD 52 works great on clusters, but Shulgin (TIHKAL p. 493) says it's a potent hallucinogen. It may have been what was called Orange Sunshine back in the day.

I have no problem with people enjoying their medicine, but some people don't want to hallucinate, some are afraid of hallucinating and some should not take hallucinogens. A non-hallucinogenic tryptamine is needed to give these people access a great treatment.

I'm pretty sure ALD 52 is illegal under the analogue act, because of its psychedelic effects and because it easily hydrolyzes to LSD. Some folks don't want to use illegal substances.

Clusterbusters is working on a treatment that can be proven, accepted, and legal (at least by prescription) so everyone can find relief. BOL 148 (Bromo LSD) is a good candidate.

I was under the impression, that next year the conference would be in Chicago again. Have either of you two smart guys, heard that?

Leslie ::)

Lobbying Leslie?  Me thinks you may have been hanging around Xeno too long. ;)

I vote for Chicago, it's in the center of the country and close for me.     Leslie

& if it's in Chicago, there's a pretty good chance that a 3rd smart guy from the UK may attend.... 8-)

Edited to add.

Who are the other two? :-/

Happened to notice this morning that DHR34 edited his origional post yesterday evening to include the following and wanted to make sure it wasn't missed by anyone:

Sorry to cause such a commotion-the dose for dmt is only 3-5mg. it takes 20 mg to create pseudo-hallucinations and is very brief. A 3-5mg dose can be measured easily with a good scale. I triggerd over 100 h/a's to prove this. People have been using this medicine for thousands of years. It aborted every h/a I threw at it. They stopped making sansert because of cost. Insurance companies view clusters as a "nuisance" and wont cover for expensive meds. A lot of you may be afraid to take an illegal substance, but to me, ANYTHING is better than one cluster. My front teeth are cracked from biting a gun in my mouth when i was 14. To address ald-52- no you cannot make it w/out lsd. Yes, Bob, it is orange sunshine and a whole lotta other names. It does not cause hallucinations- they are called pseudo-hallucinations due to the fact that you see things that are there, just in a distorted perception. Right now the dose of a drop is only 25-30 mcg. ten years ago it was 120 mcg per/drop, 20 years ago it was strong. If you cant find it-go to a grateful dead show. Eugene, OR is the capital of our treatments. I also want to add that every night your brain injects a little dmt from your pineal gland straight to your brain- that's how we go to sleep(the stuff actually cures sleep apnea!). The reason why these drugs are illegal is because it costs so little to make a lot. Without profit; why would you go through all it takes to make these substances.

Big Pharma already has your life planned for you-take control and study to get your life back. Erowid.com is a good place to start. I'm willing to bet that 90% of you smoke cigarettes. Everyone knows how many lives were destroyed by tobacco. ald-52, lsd-25,lsd-6 are all non-addictive, non-toxic, and will stop the classic c/h-they cost pennies to produce. without h/a's, no one makes money. Dr. Lee Kudrow just took cash as payment, because he himself suffered and knew insurance wouldn't accept the claim. It took him less than 1 minute to diagnose me, while he gulped coffee and smoked one cig after another. First drugs were sansert, verapamil, and cafergot PB. It had been 10 years since I had my first "face ache." I thought finally i can live again. I saw my first dead show in 1982 and got my first taste of ald-52. Felt like a breath of fresh air was cursing through my soul. I'm very against taking addictive drugs, and was leery about Dr. Kudrow's knowledge that 98% of c/h sufferers are also addicts. Since I'd been to doctor's and dentist's, who prescribed me every narcotic made and drilled holes in my sinuses after taking out my wisdom teeth. I got addicted to various drugs that would knock me out.I despised myself, because I never wanted to take any medicine, and my drawer was filled with percodan, demerol etc. 2 or 3 months before I started c/h, my drug addicted aunt murdered 4 people, so I never wanted any kind of drug. Then my parents told me it was all in my head-no shit! A few years later i discovered the dead, made a lot of friends- no more headaches! I did go chronic in '90-worked next to a chemical manufacturer. I have several smell triggers (ammonia, chlorine and more) so i decided to treat myself. Pinky was right, you must stop all ergot and other preventatives you may take- check with your dr before stopping any meds- most need to be tapered. After 10 years of being pounded I decided to do a large dose of ald-52. I've had a couple of shadows since (except when I experimented w/dmt) otherwise no full blown clusters since. I used to not want to sleep because I knew what was coming next. After 5 years of no h/a's i was able to throw away my cluster meds. Now, I fear nothing, clusters were the only fear I've had in my life-I've never had a 10 'cause I'd have pulled the trigger. You can make dmt from easily obtained legal material. Again check erowid. I advise a sitter for the first couple of times. 3-5 mg is a very low dose that clears your head instantly. The worst side effect is the taste-like burnt plastic-yummy! Unlike lsd or mushrooms, dmt can be used every few hours if needed. The worst thing I've seen is someone falling asleep. As with other entheogens, it can be cross tolerant, but when used after taking lsd or any other hallucinogen, it acts like a booster! Tried that once and laughed for 30 minutes straight, just laughing at myself! I would like to tell you how to make these things, but don't want someone knocking at my door. There are many sites and many people you can connect with to make this medicine. Be careful and be smart. By the way, first time you take sansert, you may hallucinate. I did my first time and it was not pleasant. All i know is I spent $250 and in 2 months, I'd made ten lifetime supplies. I did over 100 trials of different dosages (alcohol is my trigger for trials) and still had 80% left. There is nothing worse than a cluster, personally, I think I've tried every drug on this planet and as a 35 year veteran of these ungodly headaches, I know what works. If you are not willing to face death, how can you deal with life? Because of all the meds I had to take, I now have crohn's pancolitis, one total knee replacement waiting to do the other knee, ulnar and planar neuropathy, COPD(never smoked), degenerative disc disease and have been labeled by the gov't. That means no driving, no working, no money. Never mention c/h to anyone you don't trust. Went to the VA, they asked me a few questions, and gave me a jug of percocet! A few weeks later I get notice my driver's license is revoked! 12 years later and still can't get my license! They also labeled me as an infectious disease carrier! If I leave the country, I might not get back home! When cafergot was not available in the mid 90's, I had to go to mexico. Got pulled over and arrested for possesion of cafergot! My state has labeled me a "dangerous drug felon!" If I call the police for help, swat shows up! Seal all your medical records so only you have access to your record! Remember-the lowest paid person inputs your info. One last comment-I've seen something called 2-bromo-fly- was wondering if anyone has tried that? If your clusters make you want to die-you would not hesitate to try any drug. Dr. Hofmann lived to be 102 and he discovered most of the meds that work in the 40's and 50's! He worked many years on headache research, found lsd worked and sandoz wanted less side effects. These drugs were legal until gov't saw there is no addiction factor=no money=we are on our own. The choice is yours-I made it(so far) and so can you. Think good thoughts and have no fear-clusterheads are the toughest people i've met. Can you hallucinate(visually) with your eyes shut? You may see patterns, but they are just memories in visual form. I'd rather be p/f and do what is neccesary, than stick a gun in my mouth! If you can travel, go to the greek theatre 9/21 or las vegas 9/22 or even burning man and you will find what you need. further is alive and well. we even have sandoz lsd all over SoCal! And for you shroomers out there-psilocybin breaks down to psilocin and n,n dmt! What would you do to never have another h/a? 

BTW, the next conference WILL be in Chicago!!  I'll look forward to meeting ya'll there!!!

Dallas Denny

We have 3 proven inexpensive treatments that are not toxic to your body. In the navy I worked in the water lab. We used bromine to decontaminate sea water before sent to flash evaporation. We had to where haz-mat equipment to handle the bromine! I believe the Shulgin's might agree and stick to what we know works and can be manufactured quickly & cheaply. If you don't want hallucinations, there are many natural pupil constrictors that take the fun out of being cured. I don't know why you would bring back a sansert (methysergide) type drug that will have toxic properties. I've been cluster free for over ten years, after turning chronic in 1990 (was episodic since 1974)-I was 9 when they started. I made the connection over ten years ago regarding entheogens with a simple post on ch.com. I believe that ald-52 is the best for breaking cycles (an lsd refinement which is actually legal), pure dmt is best at abortive (15-60 seconds 100% effective) you can make a lifetime supply for a $100. If i have to, mushrooms would be my last choice. All of these treatments work and will cost less than $500 for a lifetime supply. Why start all over again? Been there, done that. Sounds like grant money! Peace to all-Rob. p.s-wish I could be at the conference! have fun!

Big Pharma already has your life planned for you-take control and study to get your life back. Erowid.com is a good place to start. I'm willing to bet that 90% of you smoke cigarettes. Everyone knows how many lives were destroyed by tobacco. ald-52, lsd-25,lsd-6 are all non-addictive, non-toxic, and will stop the classic c/h-they cost pennies to produce. without h/a's, no one makes money. Dr. Lee Kudrow just took cash as payment, because he himself suffered and knew insurance wouldn't accept the claim. It took him less than 1 minute to diagnose me, while he gulped coffee and smoked one cig after another. First drugs were sansert, verapamil, and cafergot PB. It had been 10 years since I had my first "face ache." I thought finally i can live again. I saw my first dead show in 1982 and got my first taste of ald-52. Felt like a breath of fresh air was cursing through my soul. I'm very against taking addictive drugs, and was leery about Dr. Kudrow's knowledge that 98% of c/h sufferers are also addicts. Since I'd been to doctor's and dentist's, who prescribed me every narcotic made and drilled holes in my sinuses after taking out my wisdom teeth. I got addicted to various drugs that would knock me out.  I despised myself, because I never wanted to take any medicine, and my drawer was filled with percodan, demerol etc. 2 or 3 months before I started c/h, my drug addicted aunt murdered 4 people, so I never wanted any kind of drug. Then my parents told me it was all in my head-no shit! A few years later i discovered the dead, made a lot of friends- no more headaches! I did go chronic in '90-worked next to a chemical manufacturer. I have several smell triggers (ammonia, chlorine and more) so i decided to treat myself. Pinky was right, you must stop all ergot and other preventatives you may take- check with your dr before stopping any meds- most need to be tapered. After 10 years of being pounded I decided to do a large dose of ald-52. I've had a couple of shadows since (except when I experimented w/dmt) otherwise no full blown clusters since. I used to not want to sleep because I knew what was coming next. After 5 years of no h/a's i was able to throw away my cluster meds. Now, I fear nothing, clusters were the only fear I've had in my life-I've never had a 10 'cause I'd have pulled the trigger. You can make dmt from easily obtained legal material. Again check erowid. I advise a sitter for the first couple of times. 3-5 mg is a very low dose that clears your head instantly. The worst side effect is the taste-like burnt plastic-yummy! Unlike lsd or mushrooms, dmt can be used every few hours if needed. The worst thing I've seen is someone falling asleep. As with other entheogens, it can be cross tolerant, but when used after taking lsd or any other hallucinogen, it acts like a booster! Tried that once and laughed for 30 minutes straight, just laughing at myself! I would like to tell you how to make these things, but don't want someone knocking at my door. There are many sites and many people you can connect with to make this medicine. Be careful and be smart. By the way, first time you take sansert, you may hallucinate. I did my first time and it was not pleasant. All i know is I spent $250 and in 2 months, I'd made ten lifetime supplies. I did over 100 trials of different dosages (alcohol is my trigger for trials) and still had 80% left. There is nothing worse than a cluster, personally, I think I've tried every drug on this planet and as a 35 year veteran of these ungodly headaches, I know what works. If you are not willing to face death, how can you deal with life? Because of all the meds I had to take, I now have crohn's pancolitis, one total knee replacement waiting to do the other knee, ulnar and planar neuropathy, COPD(never smoked), degenerative disc disease and have been labeled by the gov't. That means no driving, no working, no money. Never mention c/h to anyone you don't trust. Went to the VA, they asked me a few questions, and gave me a jug of percocet! A few weeks later I get notice my driver's license is revoked! 12 years later and still can't get my license! They also labeled me as an infectious disease carrier! If I leave the country, I might not get back home! When cafergot was not available in the mid 90's, I had to go to mexico. Got pulled over and arrested for possesion of cafergot! My state has labeled me a "dangerous drug felon!" If I call the police for help, swat shows up! Seal all your medical records so only you have access to your record! Remember-the lowest paid person inputs your info. One last comment-I've seen something called 2-bromo-fly- was wondering if anyone has tried that? If your clusters make you want to die-you would not hesitate to try any drug. Dr. Hofmann lived to be 102 and he discovered most of the meds that work in the 40's and 50's! He worked many years on headache research, found lsd worked and sandoz wanted less side effects. These drugs were legal until gov't saw there is no addiction factor=no money=we are on our own. The choice is yours-I made it(so far) and so can you. Think good thoughts and have no fear-clusterheads are the toughest people i've met. Can you hallucinate(visually) with your eyes shut? You may see patterns, but they are just memories in visual form. I'd rather be p/f and do what is neccesary, than stick a gun in my mouth! If you can travel, go to the greek theatre 9/21 or las vegas 9/22 or even burning man and you will find what you need. further is alive and well. we even have sandoz lsd all over SoCal! And for you shroomers out there-psilocybin breaks down to psilocin and n,n dmt! What would you do to never have another h/a?

Have you ever considered hiring an editor?

This is unreadable. And if you really want to get your message across....

Hell, I'm not really sure Dan.....got this from Erowid:

To quote Terence McKenna, "The feeling of doing DMT is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."

The smoked DMT experience is short, but generally incredibly intense. Onset is fast and furious, sometimes compared to being launched from a cannon. It is a fully engaging and enveloping experience of visions and visuals which varies greatly from one individual to the next. Users report visiting other worlds, talking with alien entities, profound changes in ontological perspective, fanciful dreamscapes, frightening and overwhelming forces, complete shifts in perception and identity followed by an abrupt return to baseline. Because of the nature and intensity of the experience, users are almost always seated or lying down with someone nearby to take the pipe as the experience begins. Intense and varied visuals are common.

Onset #

When smoked, DMT generally reaches full effects within 10-60 seconds of inhalation.

Duration #

The primary effects of N,N-DMT last approximately 5-20 minutes when smoked. For many people there is an additional period of time (1-2 hrs) before fully returning to baseline. Some people find DMT experiences difficult to integrate and experience unsettling thoughts and feelings for days after use.

......uhh....thanks, but no thanks!!!  I'm havin heart palpitations just freakin thinkin about going from zero to a level 5 and beyond in 10 - 60 seconds and then back to zero again in 20 minutes!!!! :D :D

DD

Thank you for that Mr Denny. I too will pass, but it would (in my case anyway) be a good way of getting the dose done and over with. Also sounds like it could be someplace one might go and never return. Now that would suck! Kinda scared just thinking about it.