very week after ch

chh

Hi Chh,

I don't think so. I do also feel very week after 1,2,3 or half a year nights awake. But we have to go on so I push myself to go one and try to change my mindset.

I try to stop thinking if I have an attack, pressing my pause button in my head. If the attack is over I press "Play" and go on. 

But thats not a solution and I hope you will find a way to handle it.

Sorry your getting CH hits daily. I have no answers to help you but know it's not the oxygen leaving you tired. Cluster attacks take more of a physical toll than we sometimes realize. If you have some milder attacks try a 5 hour energy shot or Red Bull. Also if you have daily attacks with a unending cycle you might want to research busting in the files section. 

• Like 1

Welcome cch,

Just having an attack, without O2 can leave you washed out and tired.

Can you give us a little background on your CH? You know, what are you on and what have you tried. Why type of O2 setup do you currently use?

Reading the Clusterbuster Files is very informative.

4 hours ago, spiny said:

Welcome cch,

Just having an attack, without O2 can leave you washed out and tired.

Can you give us a little background on your CH? You know, what are you on and what have you tried. Why type of O2 setup do you currently use?

Reading the Clusterbuster Files is very informative.

it take like 30 to 60 minutes very acute then it stops but I feel week all day long. I use O2 from a big tube using continues flow regulator.  can you give me a link to buster files ? and how it can help me ?

At the top of the page, where you found this board "General Board' you will also find the 'Clusterbuster Files' board and 'Share Your Busting Stories' board and so on.

I take it that you are using a breathing tube rather than a mask? What flow rate does your regulator go to? Can you adjust it? Have you seen a Neurologist and what medications did he prescribe for you?

There is a lot to learn here. Baby steps, you know?

• Like 2

30-60 minutes is way, way too long.  Should be 15 minutes, at most.   Please tell us more about the "big tube" you are using and the regulator (what liters per minute) and the source of the oxygen -- is it coming from a tank/cylinder/canister, or from a machine.  Is there a bag on the "big tube" that fills with oxygen and then empties as you inhale? 

• Like 1

it is cylinder with continues flow mask, we dont have anything else in Egypt and I really see alot of trouble to refill the cylinder  when it is empty. I adjust the regulator to 12 ~15 liter. we have o2 machines in Egypt but very expensive the 10 liter machines cost 25K EGP and I really dont know if 10 liter/min will be enough to abort my ch.

I read about the Clusterbuster Files , the D3 I tried several years ago and did not work for me although I got all vitamins from amazon and made some one ship to me, it make my ch occur like 6 times per day instead of 1 or 2 !!! it was like hell.

About the mushroom I want to try but I dont know how I can get it !!.

Thanks for your help

chh,

Cylinder is better (except for getting the refills) -- I just wanted to be sure that's what you had.

Since you can buy things through Amazon, you can get a non-rebreather mask from Amazon.  Quite inexpensive, but of course I don't know about shipping.

Sorry about that experience with the D3!

• 2 weeks later...