Finally! I have found way out!

kokoreli

Finally! I have found way out! The medicine which helped! No more Cluster pain! I overcame the season which lasted for one year just in three pains! Sounds like a miracle but it is true. The cluster pains started in 2000. You know how it is. I have tried everything! The course of Prednisolone has damaged my health. Here in Post Soviet country lithium is also popular, I tried this too. Lithium just ruined my health, it limited my movements, I was handicapped and needed crutches, but the pain did not go away. Of course everyone knows the course of Verapamile, which I don’t even know why was invented . In any case for me it did nothing. I have tried breathing oxygen , it did not work. I have tried Sumatriptane and many others but nothing worked. I have given up and decided that this how I will live all my life. But then I heard about one medicine which is prepared only with natural ingredients. Of course I was skeptical at first, but I always try anything that can ease the pain! This are the nasal drops. A friend of mine recommended. I tried it and in one minute the pain was gone. I thought it was a coincidence that the pain was a false alarm. In two days pain came back. I again used 3 drops and in one minute the pain was gone again. I still could not believe. I have tried everything and have become very skeptical. I had to use it third time and it worked again. It’s been more than 2 years now without a pain! I gave this medicine to a friend who also suffers with cluster pains. He had to use it 5 times within a month, and he has not had the pain in seven months. There is a “Cluster Pain Center” in my country, which I am a member of, I know all other registered members who suffer from these pains. I was curious if this medicine really worked or it was a coincidence. I contacted all patients (there are 35 of us in the city). Only 27 replied. I offered all of them this medicine, 18 showed the interest. 12 people out of these 18 used the medicine and in all 12 cases it was successful. In my city there are 14 people including me and my friend who have overcome this pain. It is very simple – you need to use 3-4 drops on the side where you have pain, and the pain goes away in 1 or 2 minutes. I know what a wonderful feeling it is so I wanted to share. I have been on this Facebook Page for 5 years and now I can do something useful!!! I have bought this medicine in certain quantities (just to have some stash, I feel more confident this way). I have an offer – write me in private inbox and I will share it with as many people as possible, free of charge!!!. Try it and you will know that there is a relief. I just want everyone to know that there is a way out! Write me an address in the private inbox and I will send some from my stock, if it will help you as well as 14 people that I know, then there is a cure!!!!! So write me and I will send the medicine to as many people as I can just to try it out. Unfortunately, can’t promise more. I don’t have too much of it myself. I don’t need money – just try! It is made of natural herbs based on spirit. Try, you are not losing anything! If it works you will know there is a cure Email me: soundjadokar@gmail.com

• Like 1

prednisolone bad.......lithium bad.......verapamil bad......O2 worthless.....sumatriptan useless:

Soooo...let's try an unknown compound with unknown ingredients from unknown sources......sheesh

it's not even noon and a first time poster thinks I'm stooopid....getting too old for that crap...but thanks

for the minor amusement. Suggest you move on up the line to snorted cayenne powder...it too is

"natural"....and you will see stars!

It helped me and some other people too and I want everybody to know. If you found a cure, would you hide it? I cannot hide it because I truly know the pain. This has changed my life and I want to tell everybody to make them happy. If you don't want it, then nobody's forcing you, if you want be a skeptic and be unhappy. I'm just informing others and letting them know that there is a way out. I hope you'll find your solution!

jon019

I don't know, there's one guy in my city who makes this remedy using herbs and alcohol, the ingredients are the secret (he makes money with it). I just know, that it's plant-based, it contains alcohol and helps everyone who uses it. I discovered this cure and I wanted to let everyone know about it and now you're just arguing with me. Do you think I shouldn't have told that to anybody? Wouldn't YOU tell everyone?

35 minutes ago, kokoreli said:

jon019

I don't know, there's one guy in my city who makes this remedy using herbs and alcohol, the ingredients are the secret (he makes money with it). I just know, that it's plant-based, it contains alcohol and helps everyone who uses it. I discovered this cure and I wanted to let everyone know about it and now you're just arguing with me. Do you think I shouldn't have told that to anybody? Wouldn't YOU tell everyone?

Nope.

Potter

• Like 2

I knew it was a tincture...probably some or all of feverfew, butterbur, gingko biloba, kudzu...et al. Do you know that alcohol is a trigger for many clusterheads? There was a time when "3 drops" would have put me at kip 8 within minutes

...no such thing as a cure....if it works for you...great...I AM doubting it's general potential success...to put it freaking mildly. Do you understand cycle ends, have you considered placebo effect (doubtful for ch, but then......)...how often do you take unknown chemicals from unknown sources based on "I heard"?

...what's your history (episodic, chronic, cycle length and type, diagnosis, dosages of meds, attempts at modifying dosages, combinations, O2 experience (type of mask, flow rate, technique), experience with steroids (IV, taper, both?), caffeine taurine combo (energy drinks), cold and/ hot applications? Vitamin D3 regimen? Attempts on this forum or others to seek advice on these? There are folks here and ch.com will bend over backwards to help....all ya gotta do is sincerely ask. However, your very first post touts a wonder cure...you should have heard the eyerolls and guffaws...I did!  Your offer does remind me  of a 1975 Starsky and Hutch episode...."out of the good ness of my heart...my friend...the FIRST one is free". What are you charging for the second....hmmmmmmm??

I have no desire to argue with someone who has no credibility...so I won't...PFDAN.

• Like 3

I have to agree with everyone else here.  there's no way I'd take some unknown compound from an unknown source...  Who's to say it isn't lethal???  Not to mention giving my home address out to a complete stranger on the internet is a bit scary.  

kokoreli, 

I for one am definitely happy that you're pain free.  But, the "stuff" you have is pretty useless if it can't be 1) proven and 2) reproduced

J

Yeah are you talking about Sinol-M?  The all-natural nasal spray?  Cause if your talking about this and your cured because of this stuff then your a one in a million.  It provided little relief most of the time and sometimes it helped decently.  But overall it's not going to cure you

Active Ingredients: Capsicum 4X (capsaicin)

Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Sea Salt, Vitamin C, Benzalkonium Chloride

61FYzX8d2uL__SY450_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Every one who has migraines or cluster headaches had found a magic cure in the past.

I 'm 100% sure of it.  THE ONLY PROBLEM IS , THE "CURE"  STOPS WORKING SHORTLY AFTER OUR DISCOVERY.

There are many reasons why we find the "magic cure"..  from a cycle ending , to pure coincidence,,, to remembering only the times when it works.

My discovered magic cures over the past 10-12 years of suffering, that I genuinely wanted to believe and they worked from 1-3 times  of repeat use then, It stopped.

NOT MAGIC CURES , BUT WORKED 1-3 times in a row ONLY !!!

1.)M-grain essentil oil - on the temple and neck when the attack starts

2.)  Drink 2 very cold- close to frozen redbulls at the start of the attack

3.)Cayenne pepper under the tounge at the start of the attack

4.) Feet in hot water for 10s ,,then icy water for 10s ,,repeat ,,,or one foot hot water other cold water...

NONE OF THIS WORK ANYMORE

WHAT IS STILL WORKING FROM ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERIES

-Intense exercise at the first sign ---pull ups,,push -ups,,,,,intense meaning 60push ups in 1 min ,,,rest 1min ---30 pus-ups---rest 2 min 60push-ups,,,,etc,,,500-1000

in 30min - 1h, until the attack is aborted works for me about 30% of the time,,,,sometimes combined with O2 and energy drink.

-home made food, makes cycle a bit shorter

HERBAL MEDICINE IS FREAKING WASTE OF YOUR HOPES,TIME AND MONEY, EVEN IF A PERSON BELIEVES THAT IT REALLY WORKS.

CLUSTER HEADACHES SUFFERERS ARE DESPERATE ,BUT NOT STUPID.  WE RESEARCH AND RESEARCH AND RESEARCH AND RESEARCH , MAYBE THAT IS THE REASON WHY WE CAN'T BE FOOLED EASILY BY THIS NON-SENSE, BECAUSE WE HAVE TO KNOW ,,,WHY AND HOW IT WORKS.

Trying to offer magic herbal medicine to cluster headache sufferer is about as difficult as trying to sell a perpetual motion device to a Phd physicist, even if it is  " free."

• Like 1

The one drug (for me) that completely stopped my CH was Sansert/Deseril. I never, ever received a Cluster once I took the medicine. But it's been discontinued for years now. It was the miracle drug for me. Damn shame. 

There are many legitimate drugs that work,but the magical cures that one guy mixes up at home and not even disclosing the ingredients,,,because it is a freaking trade secret???  If you have a freaking miracle cure, that "healer" should  just sell it to a big pharma or a  research lab .

Miracle cure.....Mix up some bullshit herbs,,,add 200-300mg of sumatriptan,300mg of caffeine ,etc...,you should be ok for the next 24 h,,,

Don't people understand , that even real drugs, don't really cure CH only manage other biological functions in our body, but the underling problem is still there. Current drugs, do not fix physiology  , only help to control certain functions.

We can't even cure a freaking cold, and people have a cure for Cluster headaches,when is this non-sense gonna stop. 

On 2017-6-1 at 2:45 PM, john2000 said:

CLUSTER HEADACHES SUFFERERS ARE DESPERATE ,BUT NOT STUPID.  WE RESEARCH AND RESEARCH AND RESEARCH AND RESEARCH ,

Maybe thats why its smart to use my app I've build for us. You can do this but without any good tracking of symptoms there is no way to compare.

And maybe a solution is not a cure but lowering the intensity or frequency one or two steps. But to know this we should have data to compare.