Wisconsin Cluster Heads!

NeuroTrooper88

Good afternoon! I've been a cluster headache patient for 8 years and as I'm sure you all know it's detrimental to any goals or dreams you might want to some days fulfill. I'm just throwing a beacon out there to any fellow Wisconsinites to please send me a message! 

• Like 1

G'evenin tvan!

I've been here since the day this forum went live in 2009 and can only remember one member from Wisconsin and unfortunately he's no longer active here...

But, there'll be around 200 clusterheads in Chicago in a little less than 4 months for our annual clusterbusters conference if you can swing it!!  This year will be my 4th and believe me, it is an unforgettable, life changing experience!!

Dallas Denny 

Fellow Wisconsin suffer here. Out of cycle right now, but know what you mean by CH effecting all parts of your life. 

Also agree with DD about the conference this year. Another member here has been suggesting it to me and my wife for a few years already and after meeting some fellow suffers in person last year we are heading to the conference this year. There is something truly validating about meeting fellow CHers in person, wish I would not have waited 25 years to do it. 

Also there is a good Facebook group that has several people from Wisconsin and also a link for map to fellow suffers. 

Clusterheadaches is the best group on Facebook some of the other ones are kinda of controlling and limit topics. 

Let me know if you are on Facebook and want me to send you an invite.