2017 Conference Room Share Thread

Hi everyone.  Our room block is nearly booked at the conference hotel, the Embassy Suites Chicago, O'Hare.  While we do have a block at another hotel, the Comfort Inn - O'Hare Convention Center which is about 2.5 miles away, I'm sure there are some that would like to stay close.  The Embassy Suites is an all-suites hotel which means that each of our guest rooms is a 2 room suite with a bedroom and a living space with a pull out couch.  They all sleep 4-6 people.  If you have a room and are willing to share, please post here.  You are welcome to post specifics like you are only willing to share with a female, or someone who doesn't snore, or someone who doesn't laugh hysterically in their sleep for no apparent reason(guilty).  Obviously room sharing also cuts down on costs for everyone!  If you are looking for a room to share and do not have one yet, this is a good place to post as well.  Please feel free to contact me at conference@clusterbusters.org with any questions.  - Eileen

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone going to the conference in September room sharing and need another person? I can look elsewhere but would like to know fairly soon.

Schaan@gmail.com 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, Jacqui said:

It's very late in the game but if anyone is looking for an additional person to share a room, let me know. This will be the first time I'm finally able to come.

Feel free to message me or email me.

Jacqui Heller

mt.jacquelyn.h@gmail.com

Jacqui,

Hi,

I'm Judy Herring and I have a room if you would like to share. I'll be at the Embassy Suites. Checking in on the 14th and out on the 17th. Two queen beds. Let me know if you're still interested. 

I have a room booked from tuesdays 12 untill sunday 17. Apparently room is huge, so sharing might be an idea to cut down Costs.

Am a heavy snorer (so they say), and if things turn out like last year i will be "home" in the middle of the nights.

Hit me with An email on

j@ffrey.nl

Hello
I am hoping someone is willing to share their room at the Embassy Suites for one night only, Thursday night September 14th. I’ll be driving in and expect to arrive between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM. I will be attending the conference on Friday September 15th only and will depart that evening. I’m a 36-year-old male physician. I’m happy to answer any questions to make sure it is a comfortable match. 

-Bobby