Do you have a lighter?

tingeling

Smokers always need a lighter ...

Although they both have bought themself, and put others in their own pocket. Without consciously wanting to steal, of course, it's just a natural instinct among smokers. They are foresighted, ensures future.

For anyone who smokes, or been smoking, has been lighter hunting. A hunt, as the mintues goes, can be quite so wild, almost hysterical desperation, since the hunt began in the moment of wanting to smoke a cigarette.

It often goes like this, checking / distort any pants, jacket`s and pockets. The ladies bag, or bags. All the bags we have ... Often, with a cigarette dangling in our mouth, ready to be lit!!

Around that time, the curse rises, one begins to feel the ugly moment, like a tornado, instantly rising to an explosion of anger. You do not have a lighter!!!

How can it be, you had at least 5! 3 self-purchased, two eh "borrowed". Who took them?!

Allegations are thrown in every possible directions.

When such situations occur, your always alone, unable to  leave the house, due to sleeping childrens etc. Or one is far from practical 7/11, who actually was not such a stupid idea anyway. Although you`re clearly against this imaginary need they make us consumers to have.

Well, so be it, what to do.

Backup:

Stove, widely used.

Toaster, maybe what most use.

You get lit your cigarette. Quite satisfied, exhausted after the hunt, sit back, take some deep breaths nicotine, and various other things in the mixed. Enjoy instant gratification.

That is when you get the bad taste in your mouth, it wasn`t THAT good ... You could have been without, but it's a bit like an everyday spice, good to have.

Life tend to follow the same pattern. Either you got it all, decent, or nothing. When one does not need a thing, it often comes in buckets, raining down on your head. And often, we do not appreciate it as we should. And suddenly, it becomes unavailable.

One rarely have what needed, when needed as most. It`s like the lighter situation.

Have you kept your lighters?

Have someone robbed them?

If so, get going and buy some new ones ;) ;D

I got some new ones, and i tend to make a collection out of it :)

Sorry, bear with me!!! It`s vent. Many things happening at once.

Hug ;)

LOL,  You are so funny.  Dan steals all the lighters in our house.  I started buying girly lighters so that he wouldn't steal them.  The last one I bought is pink with a girl's face on it.  He wouldn't dare put that one in his pocket.

Hope you are having a great day.

Lee Ann 

You have a gift, Sig. Your ability to express yourself in our language constantly amazes me. I'd love to be able to read things that you've written in your own. Your insight into your circumstances combined with the skillfully artistic expression of them is really refreshing. I'm glad you've chosen this forum as your palette. I always look forward to reading your posts.

Ron