Stay on D3 regiment?

I can't remember (and can't find) where it says how long to take the Vitamin D3 regiment after your cycle is over. I thought I remembered reading that it's best to stay on it forever but I just wanted to make sure. 

I'm not chronic and my cycle has been over for at least a month but this last cycle was vastly different from my last 14 years of cycles (which is how I found this site and read about the D3) so I feel like I should stay on it to be safe. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to adjust my dose of any of the Vitamins when taking them between cycles and for long term. Thanks!

When I started the D3/Mag/Calcium last year, my restless leg syndrome has all but vanished while I have been off cycle... I am convinced the D3 regime is what has helped it..

Nothing worse than 3 CH's a night with restless leg syndrome it between arghhhh..

• Like 2

Episodic and have stayed on the D3 on maintenance dose based off my blood levels. 

Absolutely convinced it has also helped with my years of  joint pain and arthritis. I have been able to reduce my intake of OTC anti inflammatory medication by 80-90%. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rivensoul said:

Magnesium is actually what should help with restless leg syndrome.

I actually started magnesium quite some time ago (pharmacist told me about it)... and it did help.. but either the Calcium or the D3 combined with the magnesium worked much better than the magnesium by itself  (I have a feeling it might be the calcium).. RLS can be REALLY annoying, but kinda petty when compared to CH's :)