ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
MattyAA

What happened to CArl?

I was browsing forums and seen CArl as an "ex member" Did he delete his account and abandoned our board and if so did I miss something that caused that?

Sorry if I am sticking my nose into not my own business but I just felt like asking.

Damn. What a drag. CArl's been an enormous help since the very beginning. No one can PM him and I at least can't find his email address. I sure hope he's alright.

CArl, if you happen to read this, I want to thank you for all the help you've given my son and I. If there's anything we can do to help you, please let us know. Your contribution to this forum has been huge. I hope you're okay and will return soon. If for some reason you don't return, you will be sorely missed.

We wish you well in all you do. You've got a great heart.

It will probably be Monday before we can find out what happened.  I do know that CArl uses his work computer, and doesn't have one at home.

Hopefully he's just on the golf course!  ;)

alley

I just heard from one of the other Brits.  He said that CArl was just taking a break, and would probably be back at some time.

alley

I just heard from one of the other Brits.  He said that CArl was just taking a break, and would probably be back at some time.

alley

sometimes members do that. theres a few on the ch.com board that havent been on in years. some people wrap themselves up in caring and worrying about other people they just have to get away from it for a while:(