A new record

CHfather

I believe that the four repetitions of my reply to freakuancy in this forum surpass the measly three repetitions previously achieved by others.  Admittedly, I was using performance-enhancing substances at the time, so it's not a pure record.  Somebody should look into this glitch.

bwAAAAAA....I see MULTIPLE posts of some new topics...THEN see NO responses....OR... I don't even see new topics AT ALL...mighty glitchy..and frustrating!...and NO response to my request ......WTF ?????????.....................................................

yo spiny....couple of weeks ago...used the 'contact us" function...there was no reply....I would prefer knowing "who"  specifically to contact with technical issues.....have noticed the occasional multiple postings of same post...usually new folks...odd....but a glitch I can live with........my request was to be included on new posts of ANY subject and replies to current topics.........alas, tis sporadic............

...find myself visiting site to see new posts...and I miss a few. us old retired f***s need the stimulation....

Best

jawn