Cbd oil

greeneyes87

I feel like reports regarding CBD oil are all over the map -- different types, different uses (aborting vs. preventing), different levels of success.  If you just type CBD into the Search bar near the top right of the page, and be sure it's set for "All Content," you'll see more than 100 posts, which you can browse through.  Enough reported successes, I would say, that it's worth trying.

• Like 1

I just started using Mettrum Yellow Hybrid 20% CBD 1%THC. My migraines have cut back a hair but I'm not sold on the idea just yet. Could just be a fluke. It has wreaked a bit of havoc on my IBS-d but the licenced producer I get it from said people with IBS can be sensitive. It says to try to increase the dose until you feel comfortable. I am using a min dose because everytime I increase it my insides go south.

I also smoke Cannabis daily for pain. High CBD, equal THC. like 9 % each. For me, indica makes migraines worse. Sativa helps me more. Every one is different. Everyone reacts differently. You are your best patients advice.

I use some extremely harsh pharma meds for another head pain I have. It seems to help the side effects of that medication.

I have a license for medical marijuana here in Ontario Canada. Until I got it I had never smoked before.

Dont give up.

• Like 1

Thanks... I was trying to read through old threads just seemed a little lost.  I do not do drugs. I smoked once and got extremely sick.  What he brought me is Pharma grade cannabidol 100mg.  I just didn't know if it's used daily as a preventative or supposed to be used as a abortive...doses or anything like that.  He means well and I am willing to try anything really that will help until I can see the neurologist this just makes me nervous.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This is a very nice article. Cbd is truly the next best thing in medical advancement.  Why is it very popular? This is primarily because of it's health benefits  and effectiveness it can offer. I've watch a lot of video about how CBD works it's magic  in a snap. Marijuana  strains can give you different effect like https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/violator-kush/

CBD has helped with a family member's fibro and migraines…..to the point that she's been able to scale back mainstream medications and have a better quality of life too. Cut out 4 rounds of Botox injections a year saving about $1600.00. YMMV

• 6 months later...

Theo, 

Welcome. But I deleted your post because this is your first post and from a very old thread with a link attached. Nothing about what CBD even helps you with.

Do not advertise on this site. We are here to help people with CH. Spammers will be blocked. If you have CH, we are glad to have you here. 

• 2 months later...

You can ask your doctor about CBD but the reality is there is so little data other than self reporting you will only get an answer based on their observations.  Some physicians who practice under the Functional Medicine banner have more experience working with these substances but there is a paucity of traditional scientific literature to support or deter the use of CBD.  Part of its popularity is because its relatively novel and widely available.  The other reason is you can get it without engaging the medical system and traditional medicine has little to offer the chronic pain person particularly if there is a component of psychic pain