Aborting a Ha with shroom under tongue

Angel

Hi - I have heard of people aborting a headache by putting a cap or very small dose of mushroom under there tongue. My hubby tried it a day after busting, he was getting ha's after ha's and tried it and it worked, he didn't get a ha the rest of the night and the next day either ?! Don't know if it's a coincidence. Wondering tho if it would affect the next bust or not since it such a small amount ?

Wondering tho if it would affect the next bust or not since it such a small amount ?

There is no definitive answer one way or another that I know of, but I believe the consensus is that it could affect the time it takes for the receptors to reopen. 

That said, I would think that the amount of sputs would impact this.  At any rate, I would also think that if you have been sputting during your 5 days, that you should up the next dose somewhat to help make up for it.

Anyone else have any experience they can draw upon?

Sorry I can't give you a clear answer.

alley

I usually count on having an attack or two the day after busting and then I am good to go. When I first started dosing that was most certainly the case; I could count on the day after being hell. Seems not to be as bad after the first several doses. I have also wondered about a preventative cap under the tongue but have not tried it.