Following conference remotely?

I am very interested in the ClusterBusters conference but unable to attend in person this year--is there any way those of us new to the organization can view some of the agenda, materials, or talks on the internet, to get a better sense of the content and organization? It would help me get a better sense of what the conference is all about and whether I should find a way to attend in person next year! Thanks.

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2017 at 10:45 AM, RussellM said:

I am very interested in the ClusterBusters conference but unable to attend in person this year--is there any way those of us new to the organization can view some of the agenda, materials, or talks on the internet, to get a better sense of the content and organization? It would help me get a better sense of what the conference is all about and whether I should find a way to attend in person next year! Thanks.

Not so much on the answers. How did it go?

On 12/12/2018 at 1:39 AM, Dallas Denny said:

@Jherbert

Unfortunately, privacy concerns prevent streaming and/or recording of conference activities.

Dallas Denny 

How about not streaming anything from the conference programs live but making a short video report from conference to people viewing over internet ? I would imagine this kind of thing having a great positive impact. 

It would not have to be anything well planned or scripted imo. Our 1400 member finnish group would be very interested to see anything and practically very few would even have a possibility to travel to conference.