How to grid RC seeds

crosstraining

The blender is out, as is the coffee grinder.  Heat is the enemy, and both of these appliances produce a lot of heat. 

A pepper mill would work, but I don't know if it would get them to a powder.  You can also put them in a handkerchief or something similar and hit them with a hammer until they become powdered.

A mortar and pestle is the best.

alley

I have used all of the methods mentioned plus a seed grinder, for me #1 choice now after quite a few grind sessions is mortar and pestle (did 70 that way today), more work but a finer powder if you stay at it. #2 choice is a pepper grinder, less work but I don't think it crushes it up as well. My 2 cents

David

Only ever used a mortar and pestle.  You just need to cup your hand over the mortar so those little buggers don't escape when the pestle smashes them.

I have been on several rc seed egg hunts on the kitchen floor looking for the ones that flew out, lol!

Over the last 5 years, I most often just crush them with a pair of pliers and crumble them between my fingers and soak in non chlorinated water for an hour or so.

It may just be me but I feel I get a better dosage affect this way rather than super fine ginding.

Chad

Virtually all of the LSA in RC seeds is hydrolyzed in 2 hours soaked in water.

Might be slightly temperature dependent. If you start with warm, not hot, water its a little faster.

I have tested this in all directions over the last many years and beyond 2 hours doesnt make a noticeable difference for me. I think it was Doc Sewells lab tests that also verified this.

You may have been experiencing the variations in seed content cant say for sure. The lemon juice may have helped bring out other chemicals as well.

Over the last 5 years, I most often just crush them with a pair of pliers and crumble them between my fingers and soak in non chlorinated water for an hour or so.

It may just be me but I feel I get a better dosage affect this way rather than super fine ginding.

That's been my technique also, seems to work very well. Long ago, pre HA days, I consumed Heavenly Blue recreationally, I just popped the seeds in my mouth and chewed them up. Always got the desired effects and some undesired nausea. I think your stomach will take care of most of the extraction process for you.

Chad

Virtually all of the LSA in RC seeds is hydrolyzed in 2 hours soaked in water.

Might be slightly temperature dependent. If you start with warm, not hot, water its a little faster.

I have tested this in all directions over the last many years and beyond 2 hours doesnt make a noticeable difference for me. I think it was Doc Sewells lab tests that also verified this.

You may have been experiencing the variations in seed content cant say for sure. The lemon juice may have helped bring out other chemicals as well.

Thanks a bunch for the info MJ.  I'll do that for now on.  The main reason I soaked longer is merely because I forget about them and before I go to bed.... well that's when I ingest them for that good nights sleep.  That larger dose I did this past cycle that was soaked for over 24 hours was the one that really got me with the nausea.  It literally woke me within an hour of my sleep.  Now seed contant, we can never know for sure about that.  It's a gamble every time so it seems. 

Just joined the group after searching for the latest and greatest for help for CH's. Have had them for 35 years and they stopped for the last three....Bam!! there here. How can I get some of the seeds....In my desperation I'm on prednisone, Verapamil and an old drug called Sansert from years ago. Help please for anyone would be appreciated

Mark

Mark,

Try www.psychoactiveherbs.com. Rivea Corymbosa Seeds

Start reading all of the threads on RC Seeds that you can under Busting Stories and Theory and Implementation, you will learn dosage, grinding methods, extraction techniques, detox rules, and time between doses. Good luck and keep in touch.

David