2017 Conference Review (Chicago)

Chicago 2017 was great glad I was able to experience it.  My 2nd conference and plan on more thanks to all for the support and help !!!!!! Thanks Bob and all that made it happen!!!!!  Once again I learned a lot, got to know lot of new people and you all keep me thinking positive that relief is around the corner and help me learn to fight thru it !!!!! Thanks All !!!!

I only wish, I could convince every ClusterHead. These meetings are the most uplifting experience me and my wife have ever experienced. The 2017 Conference was the best yet. To be with my sisters and brothers is priceless. Yet there is more, the Doctors, who spoke, get it.. Everyone involved in putting this together deserves special thanks. The best thing for me is to be at every one of these I can.

Don' and CCH', would you mind saying one or two learnings that stand out for you?  Could be relatively "little" things (I remember the demo many years ago by Racer and the BB about holding the O2 in the lungs for a while before exhaling -- never had heard or thought about that until then); or maybe bigger things that will change your overall approach; or many something about treatment possibilities in the pipeline.  I get it that the camaraderie and support is #1; just wondering about any other takeaways.  Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I learned how to manage the beast more even tho I used O2 before I still learned little things like when to use it . 2015 I learned that I needed a better regulator that went over 15 lpm  I need closer to 25 lpm to help. Both times I learned that CH are not the exact same for every person and that being chronic its harder to bust or treat !!!! Also how to help other peeps understand what we go thru and that we are not crazy LOL . 

• Like 1