free and back again

lamplighter

Hello all, glad to see the site still growing and some good conversation taking place. It's been quite a while since I have been around, I got myself in a little trouble helping some friends with their medical MJ needs. Long story short being a Care Giver in a non-legal state still has many risks. Fortunately the judge and jurry agreed that there was no monies involved so the initial charges were dropped to a much lesser and 5 1/2 months and a few thousand dollars later I am good to be me once again. I've missed you all and truly appologize for my sudden dissapearance, I hope those of you I was helping were able to find the helps you needed during my absence.

Peace love and PFND,

LL

Your post makes me think of all those silly beauty pageant responses to the question "And what would you do to change the world Miss Oregon?"

"Oh, I just want Whirled Peas"

Really?  Cause I just want the legalization of ethenogens used successfully in the treatments of painful diseases like cancer, cluster headaches, etc!

So happy you are back and equally sorry that you've been put through the legal wringer for being compassionate.

:)

Your post makes me think of all those silly beauty pageant responses to the question "And what would you do to change the world Miss Oregon?"

"Oh, I just want Whirled Peas"......:)

LOL well you know they have got to do/say something because they don't really have any asses to put out there on the line.

Martin is doing great still and maintaining a steady preventative program, he owes the world to you guys for all the advice and success he has had since first coming across this site.

Napa I'm so glad someone was able to help you, nope didn't fall off the face of the world just got locked in a little corner of it for a while ;). Thank you all for the warm welcome back that's a far better reception than most of my close friends have given me here at home. Love you all, I'll see you around the boards.

Peace Love and PFND,

LL