Douglas mclauchlan

Douglas mcLauchlan

Douglas,

What level of "trip" effects are you getting?  I'm curious if you're getting a strong enough dose?  Also what other meds are you taking?  Some meds (especially imitrex) block the help mm gives us.  Please post details and I'm sure someone will come along that can provide some better coaching on using mm more effectively.  

PFW,

J

• Like 1

G'day and Happy New Year my friend.

The 1.5 grams of MM powder don't give me any tripping experience, just a bit light headed and I just rest for the 4 to 6 hours. The 5th dose two days ago was 1.7 grams, and didn't feel any different I'm a Vietnam Veteran and surprisingly I don't take any prescribed drugs for the last 4/5 years. I was in a car accident in 2009 that killed my darling wife and I was in hospital for months, fighting for my life. They had me on all sorts of drugs and that in itself nearly killed me 

Two weeks ago, i started on the Vitiam D 3 regime along with the other Vitiams recommended.
I concur with Dr. Peter Goadsby ( another Queenslander  , I live in Mackay Qld.)  that there is a relationship of CH and hypothalamus and pituitary glands. On doing some research in this area, I discovered that gold, frankincense, and myrrh help those two glands. The gold was in fact Turmeric. My girlfriend gave me a small bottle with these organic ingredients, and I put some on the tip of my finger and stick it under my tongue, three times a day
Like youself no doubt, you never give up trying to find a permanent cure.

Carpe diem
Douglas

Douglas,

I wrote the below before reading your second post:

I'm so sorry to hear your story.

I share your reticence for prescription meds.  I have found ginger and caffeine to be helpful for shadows and would just second what I said below about you likely needing a larger (and verified psilocybin/ lysergic acid diethylmide) dosing regimen.

To add to the above: did you prepare these pills yourself?   In the States, powdered in pills is not a typical manner of selling MM on the market, so unless you had noticeable tripping effects, I'd be skeptical you got the real deal.  They could also be cut with something, diluting their medicinal effect.  

If you did prepare them or can verify authenticity, you may need a stronger dose, as THMH indicated.  I have noticed that mild stoning doses were not enough for me to achieve a medicinal effect.   I needed full-on tripping (visual patterns/ changes and strong physical effects) to break up my cycle.

Good luck!

Edited by fella1234

Douglass,

How much vitamin D3 are you taking and did you start this regimen with the 12-Day accelerated vitamin D3 loading schedule?  If not, you should be able to take 50,000 IU/day vitamin D3 for six to eight days then drop back to the maintenance dose of 10,000 IU/day for three weeks then see your PCP for labs of your 25(OH)D, total calcium and PTH.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

The 1.5 grams of MM powder don't give me any tripping experience, just a bit light headed and I just rest for the 4 to 6 hours. The 5th dose two days ago was 1.7 grams, and didn't feel any different I'm a Vietnam Veteran and surprisingly I don't take any prescribed drugs for the last 4/5 years. I was in a car accident in 2009 that killed my darling wife and I was in hospital for months, fighting for my life. They had me on all sorts of drugs and that in itself nearly killed me 

Two weeks ago, i started on the Vitiam D 3 regime along with the other Vitiams recommended.
I concur with Dr. Peter Goadsby ( another Queenslander  , I live in Mackay Qld.)  that there is a relationship of CH and hypothalamus and pituitary glands. On doing some research in this area, I discovered that gold, frankincense, and myrrh help those two glands. The gold was in fact Turmeric. My girlfriend gave me a small bottle with these organic ingredients, and I put some on the tip of my finger and stick it under my tongue, three times a day

Carpe diem
Douglas

Hey Mac,

The following chart of 25(OH)D time course response to dose of vitamin D3 tells the story...  A vitamin D3 dose of 10,000 IU/day is far better than 5000 to 6000 IU/day and for some CHers like me, 15,000 to 20,000 IU/day vitamin D3 is needed for a pain free response.  Take care and please keep us posted.  V/R, Batch

z3vlU5O.jpg

Carpe diem
Douglas

HI BATCH. 

i TOOK 10000 IU YESTERDAY AND TODAY, AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, I FEEL FANTASTIC, WITH  JUST A SLIGHT "GHOSTING"

i DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE HIGHER DOSE OF THE MM'S OR THE D3 DOSAGE, BUT WHO CARES, AS LONG AS IT WORKS.

I WAS DIAGONSED WITH BLADDER CANCER IN OCTOBER 2015 AND CURED IT NATURALLY BY TAKING 5 DIFFERENT THINGS, AND ONCE AGAIN, I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH WORKED.

I'LL CONTINUE ON THE 10000 IU A DAY

Hey Mac,

Thanks for the feedback.  10,000 IU/day may not be enough vitamin D3 until you build your serum 25(OH)D concentration to the therapeutic level (80 to 120 ng/mL),  As you're still ghosting... I'd take 50,000 IU for two to three days then bump the vitamin D3 maintenance dose to 15,000 IU/day.  That will help elevate your serum 25(OH)D a little faster and also help prevent the ghosting.

Be sure to drink 2.5 liters of water a day...

Take care and thanks again for the feedback.

V/R, Batch

• 2 weeks later...