maswiger1@aol.com

Peggy62

I mentioned the Vit D test to her.  I get my blood work done in Apr.  I hope that is all it is.  I am taking the 10,000 Vit D right now.  Plus Magnisium and a antihistimine recommended by a neroologist nurse.  Plus the Indomethacin.  The headache has slacked up today.  It is still there but not as extrememe.  Hoping I will wake up tomorrow free of it  I do however have diarrea which I suppose is to be expected with med.  Been taking the med with food and mylanta.  Stomach is not to bad right now.  

Thanks for your reply Batch.  

• 2 weeks later...

OK all,

the Indomethacin did stop the headache in 5 days.  Had a shadow for about 3 or 4 days.  But I am having ill effects from the med for the last 8 days.  Diarrea, upset stomach.  Wow that stuff is powerful.  My question now is:  which is worse, the headache or the side effects of the meds.  

Yup...lissen to spiny....I use the generic version (loperamide hydrochloride) for the "problem"....inexpensive and life changing! Takes a bit of effort to dial in proper dosage and timing....but you WON'T be sittin" and sorry..................................

Best

Jon

Ok My headache is back.  Full force.  The last one was Jan 26 until Feb 4.  I took the Indometthacin for 5 days and got diarrea really bad.  My bowel is still rumbling and then yesterday the headache started again.  I did take the Indomethacin but so far it has not helped.  Do any of you know of a place like this for just Migraine suffers?  I am also questioning about my Lithium.  I went off of it last April and have been doing really well.  Have been on Lithiium for about 20 years.  Am wondering if that could be the reasons for these headaches coming so often, staying so long, and being this severe. Will call my psychiatrist on Monday. Do not offer remedys for either headache or diarrea.  I have tried them all with no luck.  I am presently taking 10,000 Vit D a day.  Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone has offered so far.