Availability of MM, RC or truffles

Phil

Hello - does anyone know where I can get RC seeds, truffles or MM immediately in the UK - I will travel?

I've been hit really hard this winter, I've been taking MM every week to keep it away - I thought I'd stopped it last week but last night, through the night it's come back with vengeance -  I have only one dose left, and am weeks away from harvest. No idea what's happened.

any help welcomed

I see that there are eBay sellers of RC that explicitly say they ship to UK.

I know that some UK folks have had success getting truffles shipped to them from companies in the Netherlands.  I think I recall some folks naming the companies that shipped to them.  Maybe if you put the word truffles into the search bar (top right) you might find some of those posts.  

CHfather - thanks for the reply - I tried ebay myself and managed to find a seller of HBWR seeds based in the UK, they are on the way.

I took my last dose of MM yesterday afternoon, still got hit last night albeit with different characteristics, I missed the 5am hit this morning, but caught the 7am bout with O2. I'll manage with O2 until Saturday morning and then take the seeds - waiting 5 days after the MM

Thanks for your help