Twister in Seagoville this evening!!!

Dallas Denny

Damn ya'll, that was tooooooo freakin close!!!!   Touched down less than a mile from the house!!!  No deaths or injuries that I've heard about yet and so far they haven't shown any widespread damage but still too damned close for me!!!

I was sittin here playin online poker, didn't have a clue somethin was blowin up.....got a call from my clusterbud Steve in Mesquite wantin to know if I had seen the weather on TV!!  Thanks for the heads up Bud!!

Dallas Denny

Glad your okay Denny.  We seem to have missed most of Tropical Storm Hermine.  Got a little rain, but not much.

Last week we got some pretty fierce winds.  The neighbor's trampoline blew over their fence and into our front yard.  LOL

I went out back to gather up all my patio cushions and then looked out front again and it was gone.  The next day we saw it about 100 yards behind the neighbor's across the street. 

We never told them where it went.  I wonder if they ever found it.  LOL

Wow I might be not be eliglable to speak up but I am sorry to hear you getting twisters so close your home and scaring you!

Even though I must admit climate is changng more and more tornados are reported in Europe aswell.

There was actually 3 so far this year (small sized) reported in my 'state' if you can call it like that, fortunetly far away from where I live, but they do devastated households and injured few people from what I heard  :-/

Glad to know you and your family are ok. One touched down about a mile from my office building. You could see it from there. Thankfully, I had left about 30 min before it touched down. Someone took a picture of it though. I don't have it here, it's at my work email. But if my home email ever decides to start working again, I'll attach the picture.

Glad you didn't get flattened out Denny!

I don't know if I've ever been in a better mood when out doing yard work than I was last year just prior to the arrival of some twisters in the area.

I was unaware of the impending weather conditions, but I should've realized something was up because those negative ions can really go supercharged and make ya feel like dancin'.  :D

Generally though I have found twisters to be a major freekin' NUISANCE, especially when the sirens are going off at 4 AM, and you're having to decide whether to take shelter.  >:(

Not that that compares at all whatsoever to the experience of people who are on the wrong end of a direct hit.  :o

And I would recommend that anyone in tornado country check the radar and forecasts before launching a cluster bust.  :o