My D3 Regimen Log

Bilal

Thanks for the reply Batch. I honestly haven't tested my D3 levels in years and have no idea what my blood calcium levels are. I think I'll just drop down to 10000 IU per day of Vitamin D3. But I was more interested in what you'd have to say about taking 6 grams of a Turmeric/Curcumin complex and 1 gram of Quercetin daily along with the Vitamin D3 cofactors. Could that possibly have any side effects in the long term? I am trying to create the optimal low inflammation regimen to fight off CH whenever it rears it's ugly head, and for overall health and fitness.

My husband and I take all of them, including the Quercetin and Turmeric. My blood work is where it needs to be too. Well, D3 is at 105, but they know why. :) 

I am pretty sure that Batch recommends both of them now with COVID out there. 

• Like 1

I guess I can continue to take them daily. I'm worried that they might lose their efficacy and that my body might get used to them if I take them all the time. I guess I will wait and see. Thank you for your advice.

• Like 1

Bilal, I have been taking them daily for years now!! In my experience, there is no worry about the Regimen failing if used year round.

I take 10,000 of D daily, along with the rest. 

Batch is getting a trial set up to record the effectiveness for others. :) 

• Thanks 1