LSD

Nymphaea

My friend does not use L anymore and doesn't want to sell it either.  He cares about other people a lot and doesn't want to waste such a valuable medicine on people who use it just for fun.  I'm trying to help him figure out how he could find some people with cluster headaches (maybe in our area?) who he could give it to.  Any ideas?  How can he get this to the people who really need it?  We really care and I wouldn't be risking posting this otherwise.  Thank you.

Edit: I have an account on the Shroomery of the same name with over 1800 posts if that counts for anything.

This is like being offered candy by a six foot tall Easter Bunny and believing it is candy!

No, we do not accept candy from strangers. Your heart might be in the right place, but who really knows. Rather than delete your post outright, I am leaving it here for others to see and read - no buying or selling here - PERIOD!

I re-iterate: DO NOT MAKE THIS TYPE OF POST!!!! EVER!

• Like 1

I am not buying or selling, just seeking out advice on how I can gift this to others - is that against your rules?  I apologize if it is.  I think we sre doing the right thing but who knows if it will ever find the right hands.  I made a post on my facebook as well asking if anyone knows someone who suffers from cluster headaches.  Is there another way I can donate this?  I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I just don't know anybody to give it to.  Sorry, I'll keep searching till it's in the right hands.