Pain different in past 2 cycles

SonsOfScotland

I'm currently on week 2 of this cycle.  Been getting hit for 20 years or so.  When they first started, they would annually blast me multiple times per day and last anywhere from 30 - 60 min.  My cycles are now bi-annual and the headaches last much longer but not as intense.  Typically they last 3-4 hours now with shadows pretty much all of the time.  I can't say which is better really. 

Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar evolution of cycles and whether a particular type of treatment works better in this case.

I've been doing the Batch D3 regimen load for 5 days now and haven't noticed much of a difference yet.  I'm staying the course and hoping for the best.  Otherwise, I only treat these now with ice because I've found that migraine meds & oxygen just produce more rebound headaches and prob just prolong the cycle.  Life sucks right now and we are supposed to go on vacation in 2 weeks... 

Yes 25mg per day benadryl.  I will try B1 addition to the mix -

I will say that amazingly, yesterday I was PF w/ just some shadows after adding 100mg of indomethacin to the D3 regimen.  This was based on a thread by anubis44: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1454078299

He went 10 months PF by adding Vimovo to the D3 regimen. I don't want to get my hopes up just yet but I even got cocky and drank drank a couple beers! 

So who knows but I'm hopeful now. 

Thanks -