Have you tried Gamacore?

Tiaan

Has anyone tried the Gamacore device as an abortive? The FDA approved it’s use for clusters last year and it seems that it could serve well as a travel buddy when it is inconvenient to carry O2 around.  I just got hit with a nasty one. First time in months since using alternative treatment B). Guess my cycle started again and I missed the signs. Unfortunately I was at work with no way to get to O2. An hour and a half of mystery. That’s when I started looking at Gamacore. I’m not suggesting not using O2 anymore ( I love that stuff too much), but as an emergency abortive, it does not sound bad at all.   Just wondering if anyone has given it a try and what results you had.  

Tiaan, there are some reports here from people who have used Gammacore. if you put the word gamma into the search bar at the top right of any page and search "all content," you'll find quite a few remarks about the device. As I noted in one post, there's some high praise, a lot of okay-but-nothing-special, and some downright negative. At least at the last time it was discussed, it was pretty darn expensive.  

I hope you catch this cycle fast and knock it out.  Check in the search bar for "boron" and also for "thiamine." Some people are having good results adding those supplements.  And if you're not adding Benadryl to your D3 regimen (I assume you're doing that), consider it.  Sometime allergens cause flareups.

Thanks CH, I’ll check it out. Benadryl and melatonin has been part of my coctail for a while.  Works very well, exept  for the drowsiness.  Good for sleep, bad for at work.  I’m hoping since it is FDA approved and one need a prescription for the gammacore that the insurance company will help out. I’ll let you know what I find out.  

I usually only mix the two when I’m in the middle of a cycle and get woke up due to hits. When this happens, I also get hit thru the day and count on energy shots to keep the hit at bay or at least tame them down. Due to the overload of  caffeine, and need to sleep, I take 50mg of Benadryl and 20mg melatonin at night before going to bed. It usually does a good job keeping hits at bay.

I’m sure it is not the most healthy way to go, but in the middle of a cycle a guy has got to do what you can to keep going. I  certainly would not  recommend it to anybody without consulting your doctor. I gradually up the doses until I found what works for me.

• Like 2