My House

tingeling

You think? Thank you :)

I want to tell you why i wrote it. We humans have this cavemen behaviour, if we like something, we drag it home. As a child, when you find something exiting, we run and hide it, at home. When we see something beautiful, we want to have it in our home. And when we like a person, we invite the person into our home.

If you moved or redecorated, many show people around. But not to all, your house is where secrets are kept, where we can hide if we`re ill or sad, everything you bring in it, tells a story about you.

So inviting a person in your house, tells that you open up for that person. Sitting at another persons dinner table f ex, very personal. It shows your appreciated in the house. your taken into the zone.

As a parent, you want your home to be a warm, safe place. The parents are what makes the house function, for the children. Being sick for longer periods, make you feel dysfunction. Lying day after day, that`s one of the things that made me feel as i died a little inside actually. Looking at all the things i wanted to do, the things i should have done etc. Very sad feeling. My home is my heart, it`s where a family should feel as the best place to be.

Now, i have started to make it the way i want it to be. And i can unlock it to the people i want to be a part. I love it :)

I`m not a poet, i don`t study anything.....

poet (p[ch333][ch8242][ch601]t)

noun

1.a person who writes poems or verses

2.a person who displays imaginative power and beauty of thought, language, etc.

Deny it if you must but it's always healthier to accept and take measured pride in one's own qualities and abilities.  ;)

Bobw

poet (p[ch333][ch8242][ch601]t)

noun

1.a person who writes poems or verses

2.a person who displays imaginative power and beauty of thought, language, etc.

Deny it if you must but it's always healthier to accept and take measured pride in one's own qualities and abilities.  ;)

Bobw

Listen to him Tingeling.  He not only has a heart bigger than Alaska, but is also probably the smartest man I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Bobb