How do I bust?

PlayDoh

Hi,

So I've had CH's for 10+ years, and have recently got O2. I don't take meds for prevent, so no detox. I've read quite a bit here and the other site, but I cant find any detailed info on how I should dose with zoomers.

I finally found some zoomers, so I bought a butt load. I've taken them a couple dozen times before, and never had a bad experience. Yet I have a 1 month old baby, so if I should "trip" then I need to do some planing. lol

I read I should take some once a week, but how long should I do that for, & is that correct. I know that I could eat handfuls the day after I had some, and I don't feel a thing. I'd imagine that might be good if I want a really good 'dose'?

My wife is a little worried that I plan on being a space-cadet in order to kill CH's after she seen the bags I got. lol.  :D

What should I expect as for results? I've been getting daily kip 4-5's but with O2 its a walk in the park. Will dosing just help end a cycle? Or does it help to keep a cycle from coming on?

I just found some more info on this site, so forgive me if all my questions have been answered before. I just cant seem to find it all.

Hi PlayDoh,

There's a lot of info here so if you just keep reading you'll find answers to all your questions eventually. The ClusterBuster Files on the first page of the forum are a good place to start. The "psilocybin files" and "mushroom FAQ" are must-reads.

Most here use mushrooms in "cracker dry" form and weigh them with a gram scale for more accurate dosing. You don't need to take a "full-blown trip" to bust. Typically 1.5-2.0g dry-weight is enough but YMMV. For 5-7 days subsequent to dosing, the receptors in your brain that are targeted by the psilocybin molecules are unavailable. That's why you can't trip every day. Dosing can both end a current cycle and prevent a new cycle from occurring. Busting seems to effect every clusterhead a little differently. You'll need to experiment with dosages and frequencies.

These are very powerful substances and they're illegal so be careful.

Ron

Thanks Bonkers. I'm in the right place I know that, and I'll keep reading all I can. Thanks for the condensed version, which is what I was hoping for.

I'm still unsure on how often I need to take them, and I'd like to try and 'ball-park' it since I finally found some. If I need a ton, I'll do two loads in the 1/2 ton. lol

I'm guessing it be like this;

You'd take some if you started a cycle, once a week until it seemed to end, like 3-4 weeks max, then once a month or two during off-cycle times?

Unless someone can tell me roughly how much one would need for a year?

Hey PlayDoh,

The plan is: take your first dose and wait at least 5 days . After the first dose your ha pattern should change...a sign that it's working. They may even get worse, but this is temporary!! You want to stretch the time between each dose according to how bad the attacks are. After dosing 3 times in close proximity, I began dosing about once a month...still stretching the time between doses. You will find that the time between doses gets longer and longer.(PAIN FREE TIME) I was chronic for 7 years. I have been pain free now for well over a month. Probably more like two months! It's nice losing track of time when it comes to not having the F ing attacks daily. Good Luck.

With a batch as big as yours you may want to look into freezing them. Be careful how you do that though. You will need to read up on freezing teks. I have never had bagsfull :o :o :o

Thanks Hipshot.

I took 1.5 grams last night over 4 hours, and got away without getting "high". I was pretty anxious, lol. Got a small hit this morning, but I can feel a slight difference in the pain, and the Shadows were different also.

Thanks again for the help. With a new baby, killing this cycle would be very helpful.

I read I should take some once a week, but how long should I do that for, & is that correct. I know that I could eat handfuls the day after I had some, and I don't feel a thing. I'd imagine that might be good if I want a really good 'dose'?

Actually it may have been a waste of a handful!  From what I've read over & over here there's a theory about receptors, medications (shrooms or triptans) and timing.

Others may be able to explain it better than I (I'm not scientifically inclined) but here's my attempt....

http://www.mykoweb.com/articles/MindManifestingMushrooms.html

LOL

Well its certainly too early to be conclusive, but I haven't had a CH since I dosed. Albeit a little over a week, yet I was getting daily hits. I'm also getting some decent sleep, so that is maybe just as much a factor if not more.

I even drank a couple beer twice after dinner to test the beast. Second time I got hit, but it wasn't enough to keep me from falling asleep. It was a different kind of HA also, more like a common HA, and it was at times on both sides, then switched 3 or 4 times to either side. All fairly weak, more like a shadow but not exactly.